Mma fighters you met...and how were they?

It's hard to roast a guy who was with prime Arianny, especially when you just asked to shake his hand.

Lol exactly.

I touched the hand that has touched Arianny's vajayjay. I can live with that haha.

Anderson & Wanderlei were the nicest, I always say Mama Silva raised them right.

Conor & John Kavanagh were also cool as shit. John even let me interview him, even though I am a nobody and he had real media obligations.

Then there are a bunch who were friendly, long list. Never met a fighter who was a douche actually, although Wes Sims was a nutbag.

Coolest-Frank Mir (after his accident,working at Spearmint Rhino strip club in Vegas)
Biggest asshole-surprisingly Sugar Ray Leonard (Contender show finale)

Sugar Ray was an ass?

Damn that sucks. You should elaborate.

I have an IMGUR album lol

Edit:
I've met more fighters such as brian stann. Used to train a bit at jorgensen's gym with him, Kit cope, and joe warren.
Talked to Kyacey Uscola a bunch after I fought.
I used to game a lot with Sean Roberts.

werdum - always joking in a seminar in 2015 but not take jokes....but he will take the belt one day...i think the belts champs carry to seminars are a imitation...i saw a picture of werdum with 2 identic ufc belts...
royce - no kind people...he was in a event in 2014 and he didn't take a picture with nobody
manhoef - he was angry cause he was stopped by the referee when the bell rang and he was standing and covering himself. He didn't take pictures with people like tickes said.......................
marin wasabi - first day i met him he was very kind, second time he was very changed..

werdum - always joking in a seminar in 2015 but not take jokes....but he will take the belt one day...i think the belts champs carry to seminars are a imitation...i saw a picture of werdum with 2 identic ufc belts...
royce - no kind people...he was in a event in 2014 and he didn't take a picture with nobody
manhoef - he was angry cause he was stopped by the referee when the bell rang and he was standing and covering himself. He didn't take pictures with people like tickes said.......................
marin wasabi - first day i met him he was very kind, second time he was very changed..

I've heard from other people that Royce is a bit of a dick. That's sad to me because Royler is such a nice person. Royce is a legend and it doesn't seem like he is secure in that as much as he should be.

I met The Motherfucking Shogun, Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva during the 2013 Mr. Olympia Expo.

I met Shogun just before it happened and Chael and Wandy moments following their "confrontation" to hype up their fight.

Other MMA figthers I came across were BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Frankie Edgar, Rashad Evans, Martin Kampmann....

But the way I got to meet Shogun, Chael and Wanderlei will always be cool to me.

PRIDE NEVER DIE!

I met The Motherfucking Shogun, Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva during the 2013 Mr. Olympia Expo.

I met Shogun just before it happened and Chael and Wandy moments following their "confrontation" to hype up their fight.

Other MMA figthers I came across were BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Frankie Edgar, Rashad Evans, Martin Kampmann....

But the way I got to meet Shogun, Chael and Wanderlei will always be cool to me.

PRIDE NEVER DIE!

I've heard that shogun and Wandy are both really nice. How was chael though? Lol

I trained at ATT Orlando a few years back. Ben Saunders was a coach. He is the shit. Awesome guy. Meet Din Thomas, alves, Tom Lawler, Seth Petrrizelli(sp?). All of them were cool guys very fun. Meet Cain Velasquez cool dude and a few others. Only fighter I ever meet that was kind of a dick was Cole Miller. It was at the fights in Atlanta and he was standing by the stands after the weigh ins where a bunch of fighters were walking to dressing rooms or something. All the fighters were taking pictures and people were calling their names but literally no one said anything to Miller. And I walked near him said hi and told him that I had been studying with Paul Rodriguez out of Orlando and said something like go ATT and he kind of nodded and muttered hi while making no eye contact and began walking back and forth near the stands and exit like he was trying to get recognized.

Babalu, Rampage, and Giva Santana randomly while I was still living in the OC... They all seemed like cool guys.

Anthony Haardonk, he was a bouncer at this club in Amsterdam and he choked out my drunk friend

I have met around 100 fighters, so I won't list them all.

Coolest- Vinc Pichel, Chris Lytle, Jake Ellenberger, Chael

Douchebags- Stephan Bonnar, Dominic Cruz, James Vick, Nate Diaz

I lived in Japan from 1998 to 2004. I met a lot of Japanese MMA fighters. I trained a few times at the Gracie Gym in Tokyo and at Yuki Nakai's dojo in Tokyo. I trained a lot at Purebred in Ageo and at the Purebred Gym in the Golds Gym in Saitama Super Arena with Enson Inoue. He was the coolest gym (when he was in a good mood). He was a little crazy though. I truly believe he wanted to die in the ring. Hung out with him socially a few times as well. Going to bars in Roppongi with Enson was always an adventure. Even crazier when he is out. But super cool guy. Was never a dick to me. But saw it and heard about some of the stuff he did to people his didn't like.

I met Bob Sapp in the Tokyo Narita Airport twice. Was on the same plane to the US and then back to Japan three weeks later. Introduced myself before we flew to the States. Then when we came back to Japan, talked to him again in the airport. Said a quick hello and asked him when his next fight was. He told me he didn't have an MMA fight scheduled but was doing some pro wrestling stuff over the next few months. I told him good luck and thought that was the end of the conversation. He then started asking me a bunch of questions. We talked for about 10 minutes. And this was when he was huge in Japan. Super nice guy. Head the size of a basketball. Biggest head I have ever seen on a person.

Just met Chris Camozzi and Neil Magny at the reopening of the UFC Gym in Parker, CO a month ago. Both were cool. Chris was super friendly. My daughter did pull ups on Chris' arm. But Neil had a hard time holding his arm still for her. She is tiny, just 7 years old.

I met Arlovski and gave him a friendly pat on the head. I had to flee and leave his unconscious body in the street.

I have met around 100 fighters, so I won't list them all.

Coolest- Vinc Pichel, Chris Lytle, Jake Ellenberger, Chael

Douchebags- Stephan Bonnar, Dominic Cruz, James Vick, Nate Diaz

Usually people say that Nate is very friendly. what happened?

Josh Barnett, Dan Hardy, Misha Cirkunov, Mirko Cro Cop, Daniel Omielanczuk and some regional fighters from Europe. All of them was pleasure and nice.

I lived in Japan from 1998 to 2004. I met a lot of Japanese MMA fighters. I trained a few times at the Gracie Gym in Tokyo and at Yuki Nakai's dojo in Tokyo. I trained a lot at Purebred in Ageo and at the Purebred Gym in the Golds Gym in Saitama Super Arena with Enson Inoue. He was the coolest gym (when he was in a good mood). He was a little crazy though. I truly believe he wanted to die in the ring. Hung out with him socially a few times as well. Going to bars in Roppongi with Enson was always an adventure. Even crazier when he is out. But super cool guy. Was never a dick to me. But saw it and heard about some of the stuff he did to people his didn't like.

I met Bob Sapp in the Tokyo Narita Airport twice. Was on the same plane to the US and then back to Japan three weeks later. Introduced myself before we flew to the States. Then when we came back to Japan, talked to him again in the airport. Said a quick hello and asked him when his next fight was. He told me he didn't have an MMA fight scheduled but was doing some pro wrestling stuff over the next few months. I told him good luck and thought that was the end of the conversation. He then started asking me a bunch of questions. We talked for about 10 minutes. And this was when he was huge in Japan. Super nice guy. Head the size of a basketball. Biggest head I have ever seen on a person.

Just met Chris Camozzi and Neil Magny at the reopening of the UFC Gym in Parker, CO a month ago. Both were cool. Chris was super friendly. My daughter did pull ups on Chris' arm. But Neil had a hard time holding his arm still for her. She is tiny, just 7 years old.

Thanks for sharing. Good post!

Sapp was such a mega star in Japan then. I think a lot of people don't even realize it, but he was like an A list celebrity over there.

It's sad to see him taking all these dives now though. Makes you wonder what's going on in his head.

Back