MMA fighters with street fight credentials

Anthony Smith...although it technically happened inside his home, I guess.

I heard rumbling of Andy Wang being 100 - 0 in the streets.

Funny that the guy who claims to be 200-0 on the street got SLEPT by a guy with no wiki profile in amateur boxing....
I'm 400 and 0 in the streets. No one really saw much, just take my word on it. I have a buddy that can vouch for one fight though. . .

I believe Ruas would have been a brutal street fighter since he fought Vale Tudo which is bare fist MMA.
However if I'm not mistaken his nickname comes from the fact Ruas means 'street' in Portuguese. Also I read something that he took street kids from Brazil into his gym to coach them or something along those lines as well.
Ruas is not his nickname, it is his last name.

Frank: "I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of."
Heath: "Don't care!"

Also, I know Karo had some bare knuckle fights, some of which, I think were when he was still a minor, if I remember correctly. He might belong on this list, if he hasn't been mentioned already.

Ruas is not his nickname, it is his last name.
No shit, I said his nickname "the King of the streets" is because his last name Ruas means 'street'.
Ken Shamrock had a bunch too
Ken grew up in group homes so got into a lot of scraps growing up.
He did famously get beat up and KO'd by Jerry Saggs in a hotel, there are slight different versions.

Last edited:
I took the night to really think about this and heres what Ive calculated.

From the age of 13 to 44, Ive been in 8 street fights.

I have my record at 6-1-1NC

The loss was when I was 13 years old and got front kicked in the mouth before I could even throw a punch...I saw blood and ran home.

The no contest, I was 40.

It was a good, close, head up fight until his boy clocked me in the back of the head.

That's right, do the fuqqin math...I went 27 years between loses.

GOAT

Old article about Doo Ho Choi being a savage street fighter in high school

https://www.yeongnam.com/web/view.php?key=20141127.010020724390001

c6d4796f796653faaaea643b2cac7e12.jpg

Translation in one of the paragraphs:

"Contrary to his very mild first impression, Doo ho Choi was actually a bad ass troublesome kid since his school years. If there were any troubles in his class, teachers always called on Doo ho as no.1 suspect. After class, back street was Doo ho's world. Getting into a fight recklessly and continuously for no apparent reasons, he became "the Boss of Dalseogu(a region in the city of Daegu)", meaning that he is the best street fighter in his school as well as all the other schools in that region."

Back