Marco_Ruas_publicity_shot_crop.jpg

Lee Murray
Wanderlei
Mike Perry
Diaz Bros
Roger Huerta
Bas Rutten
Overeem

Khabib is said to have a much better street fighting record than his professional one

Shad Smith....anybody remember this name?
20130909074204_5D3_0996.jpeg

He was even on one of those Felony Fights...

Video evidence of Platinum Mike Perry and Roger Huerta

Conor is Irish, he is bound to have had many street fights

We all fight when we are young and drinking makes it worse

I have fought most of my best friends as a kid/teen and usually we were friends the next day. Then maybe fight again the following day lol

The King of the Streets...

Marco_Ruas_publicity_shot_crop.jpg
I believe Ruas would have been a brutal street fighter since he fought Vale Tudo which is bare fist MMA.
However if I'm not mistaken his nickname comes from the fact Ruas means 'street' in Portuguese. Also I read something that he took street kids from Brazil into his gym to coach them or something along those lines as well.

BJ PENN ..I'm being serious before he entered the UFC he was a legendary street fighter where he grew up. Don't @ with that depressing video .
So he managed to ruin his MMA and Street legacy by fighting past his prime.

Literally got discovered by beating up a few people simultaneously

GettyImages-916774908.jpg

according to some, He hit hard around His time as a bouncer. Got recognized and someone told Him to try out for kickboxing. He made a good call.

Damn i had no idea. That makes me feel better.
Yea he is also Dwayne "Dog" Chapmans private bodyguard. Sonny is a one of the few Unkos that can go to any neighborhood on any island. A lot of respect for that braddah.

Back