MMA fighter Chris Wade accuses Cerrone of taking a dive

The fight looks very suspicious to me. Cerrone didn't look himself at all.

Probably not a fix.

But certainly a set up.

Cowboy has soild name value and is the perfect match up for Conor to shine. He was always going to play his game and if not his TDs are nothing special. And he tends to crumble quickly under pressure especially in big fights.

He is exactly what you want when you want to put Conor back into the spotlight.

Now let him fight an actual WW and a contender.

Conor chose to fight, eventually ,at his natural weigh class not FW where he was emaciated then stacked on over 10lb at fight night...what a brave soul. After the IV bans youre deluding youself if he think he could still be there.
Its not Khabibs faults no wrestlers are good enough to get a title shot..wheres the closest D1 wrestler?12th.?

Name all of the times that Conor pulled out of a fight or even missed weight???

Khabib has missed weight several times and he has pulled out of fights, even more times.

158.5 lbs

160.5 lbs

upload_2020-1-19_1-33-41.jpeg

This was Khabib’s last fight before joining the UFC... at his “natural weight class”, Welterweight.

Khabib has missed weight several times and he has pulled out of fights, even more times.

158.5 lbs

160.5 lbs

View attachment 713221

This was Khabib’s last fight before joining the UFC... at his “natural weight class”, Welterweight.

Who gives a flying shit if he made weigh IV is a wonderful thing.
You think this natural.?
041_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg
If you do youre a fucking imbecile

Chris Wade is my favorite fighter now.

Anyone who isnt a rabid mcguzzler can tell that fight was fishy at the very least

seems like donald took a lot of punishment to his brain stem for a fixed fight lol.

Who gives a flying shit if he made weigh IV is a wonderful thingView attachment 713257
If you do youre a fucking imbecile

Everybody in the UFC, LHW and under, cuts weight. Conor never “almost died” cutting weight,

It is unquestionably an advantage(in reality its cheating) to the fighter who doesn’t make weight, because they are not as compromised/dehydrated/weak as the fighters who make sure to make the agreed upon weight.

skip to (3:08)

158.5 lbs

160.5 lbs

View attachment 713221

and this guy did beat the shit out of Conor , isnt he fooking awesome

with the foot. If that was hard Conor breaks his foot. In case you didn’t know you kick with the shin not foot
I know but that can still stun you, plus the knee/ punches afterwards finished him off. People think it’s a work just because they can’t accept McGregor won a fight

first and only time ever you will hear of this guy.

he did nothing because he got blitzed and rocked ASAP

oh and how much money did you lose tonight
No man, he literally gave his head to Conor’s knee. Then went for a single but back-tracked and took 3 unanswered shoulders.. everything from start to end was suspect

I hate Connor, and am a cowboy fan, but how the fuck did anybody who's followed Cowboys career expect anything different. There is a reason Connie got another hand picked fighter, Cerrone cannot show up for a big fight. Ever. The only thing fixed is trying to push for a title shit now beating a dude who's now 4-7 in his last 11?

Conor load garglers are the dumbest fucking MMA fans ever. As soon as Conor wins a fight with a should be retired has been , they again start making delusionally wild claims that hes again invincible and forget how his last fight played out and will now'destroy' Khabib...just utter rot.
Just so you goldfish remember
View attachment 713109

Khabib drowns Conor again and rips his head off
This thread is about a fixed fight genius....

This thread is about a fixed fight genius....
...and whats your specialty subject then ? Bleeding obvious? I was replying to some dimwit who now thinks that Conor is now invincible and has gained other worldly grappling skills and will return like a second coming of christ and beat Khabib
At any rate I wasnt replying to any of your posts so why dont you mind your own business and jog on, revel in the delusion somewhere else.

Back