MMA fighter Chris Wade accuses Cerrone of taking a dive

not even a big Conor fan but these dudes hate him so much that they cant accept the fact that he starched Donald like that after like 2 years away from the sport

wanna see a handful of em in a room

i bet it would be a sad sight

not even a big Conor fan but these dudes hate him so much that they cant accept the fact that he starched Donald like that after like 2 years away from the sport
Cerrone took 4 consecutive shoulder strikes, then backed away to get kicked in the head. Then instead of shooting or clinching, he falls to his side and turtles up, then rolls around, and turtles up again begging Herb to stop it.

He literally did nothing the entire time. UFC Stats shows him as 0/1 strikes the entire time. What a comeback indeed. Maybe give Conor a legitimate opponent next time instead of a company man who likely got paid to put on a less than stellar performance.

If Chris Wade has some inside info that the UFC is fixing fights, shouldn't he make that public?

Cerrone took 4 consecutive shoulder strikes, then backed away to get kicked in the head. Then instead of shooting or clinching, he falls to his side and turtles up, then rolls around, and turtles up again begging Herb to stop it.

He literally did nothing the entire time. UFC Stats shows him as 0/1 strikes the entire time. What a comeback indeed. Maybe give Conor a legitimate opponent next time instead of a company man who likely got paid to put on a less than stellar performance.
he did nothing because he got blitzed and rocked ASAP

oh and how much money did you lose tonight

The doubters haven't seen Nate 2? Clearly a Diaz would never take a dive, and we saw Conor drop Nate three times, that WW power is for real

A long time ago I would laugh at the idea but the UFC sucks now so I wouldn't be surprised

If UFC fixed fights Conor would still be undefeated.

Now I do believe stars get special treatment from refs and judges just because its more money for everyone if the star wins. Whether the UFC instructs them to do so in a different discussion.

I dont think the UFC fixes fights by paying fighters to take dives. Thats too much of a risk and if they did then Rousey, Lesnar, Conor would all still be undefeated today.

If UFC fixed fights Conor would still be undefeated.

Now I do believe stars get special treatment from refs and judges just because its more money for everyone if the star wins. Whether the UFC instructs them to do so in a different discussion.

I dont think the UFC fixes fights by paying fighters to take dives. Thats too much of a risk and if they did then Rousey, Lesnar, Conor would all still be undefeated today.
This . No way Rhonda ever loses to Holm or Andrade if the fix is in.

Conor haters are the dumbest fucking MMA fans ever. As soon as they entered the ring you could tell Conor was in insane shape. He was fit, he was calm. Cowboy's first TD attempt was met with a thigh to the face. He clinched and Conor broke his nose with a shoulder, then landed a monster kick to the head. Can't fake that. Conor will destroy Khabib in the rematch. I will bet 1000 bucks.

It’s a hot topic outside Sherdog yet mods made it illegal to talk about it in here, wtf?

They got bullied by UFC in the past to fall in line. Its why fedor went from #1 p4p to out of the top 10 list after 1 loss to werdum and why werdum never went to #1 hw after beating fedor.

Not saying that UFC specifically got sherdog to not allow these threads but they do it to not piss them off.

Back