MMA fighter Chris Wade accuses Cerrone of taking a dive

Well if Chris Wade and Felice "red" Herring think it was fixed, then it must be true.

I don't even know who the hell Chris Wade is.

If the UFC paid fighters to take dives. CM Punk would be in a 6 fight win streak all by 1st round KO and a title shot in his next fight.

he did nothing because he got blitzed and rocked ASAP

oh and how much money did you lose tonight
I didn't lose anything because anyone who isn't braindead saw what was going on and what was going to happen. I'd like for Conor to be properly tested instead of being given gimme fights all in an effort to proclaim he's back and better than ever.

Conor haters are the dumbest fucking MMA fans ever. As soon as they entered the ring you could tell Conor was in insane shape. He was fit, he was calm. Cowboy's first TD attempt was met with a thigh to the face. He clinched and Conor broke his nose with a shoulder, then landed a monster kick to the head. Can't fake that. Conor will destroy Khabib in the rematch. I will bet 1000 bucks.
Conor load garglers are the dumbest fucking MMA fans ever. As soon as Conor wins a fight with a should be retired has been , they again start making delusionally wild claims that hes again invincible and forget how his last fight played out and will now'destroy' Khabib...just utter rot.
Just so you goldfish remember
tenor.gif

Khabib drowns Conor again and rips his head off

Damn i tought this type of guys were only found in sherdog, strange word we live in

Who the fook is that guy?! I don’t know who the fook that is!

This.

And not joking.

I know Wade from Deadpool and Dwayne Wade but...

This perfectly encapsulates my brain's thought process when reading that. It went through two names. And stopped there.

18 of Chris Wade's 23 fights have gone to decision. lol. Just looked him up.

Cerrone took 4 consecutive shoulder strikes, then backed away to get kicked in the head. Then instead of shooting or clinching, he falls to his side and turtles up, then rolls around, and turtles up again begging Herb to stop it.

He literally did nothing the entire time. UFC Stats shows him as 0/1 strikes the entire time. What a comeback indeed. Maybe give Conor a legitimate opponent next time instead of a company man who likely got paid to put on a less than stellar performance.
So why did Cerrone slip the first punch? Why didn't he just drop from the first shoulder strike that broke his nose? Or the second that closed his left eye? Or the head kick that nearly ko'ed him? Or the 15 unanswered punches after that?

He could have easily just closed his eyes from any of those strikes and made it easy on himself, if he was throwing a fight. Why take 30 unanswered shots from a known power striker, if it isn't necessary?

God damn, you guys are morons. My dog has better deductive reasoning than all you guys put together.

Conor load garglers are the dumbest fucking MMA fans ever. As soon as Conor wins a fight with a should be retired has been , they again start making delusionally wild claims that hes again invincible and forget how his last fight played out and will now'destroy' Khabib...just utter rot.
Just so you goldfish remember
View attachment 713109

Khabib drowns Conor again and rips his head off
Easy to look good when you stay at the same weight class forever. Especially when you're the size of your HW training partners, and you're so good at cutting you fight at LW. Conor could have easily stayed at 145 forever and looked like a god. But he chooses to fight at 3 different weight classes, while Khabib cherry picks the one weight class with no wrestlers at all.

Anyone in the top 5 at 170 would put Khabib on his back, easily. And GSP would make him look silly.

giphy.gif

Who da fook is that guy?

Dana’s got his $hills on full force tonight.

<31>

Cerrone took 4 consecutive shoulder strikes, then backed away to get kicked in the head. Then instead of shooting or clinching, he falls to his side and turtles up, then rolls around, and turtles up again begging Herb to stop it.

He literally did nothing the entire time. UFC Stats shows him as 0/1 strikes the entire time. What a comeback indeed. Maybe give Conor a legitimate opponent next time instead of a company man who likely got paid to put on a less than stellar performance.

No, he took the shoulders then backed away and tried to kick Conor it was blocked) before he got kicked in the head and punched very hard in the temple/side of the head several times. It's not easy to think clearly after getting kicked and punched in the head. You sound like you've never been in a fight or sparred.

Easy to look good when you stay at the same weight class forever. Especially when you're the size of your HW training partners, and you're so good at cutting you fight at LW. Conor could have easily stayed at 145 forever and looked like a god. But he chooses to fight at 3 different weight classes, while Khabib cherry picks the one weight class with no wrestlers at all.

Anyone in the top 5 at 170 would put Khabib on his back, easily. And GSP would make him look silly.
What a load of utter horseshit. Khabib is only equal in height to DC if you look at DC hes as thick as he is wide, hes a small HW and was a fat fuck even at LHW..
Conor chose to fight, eventually ,at his natural weigh class not FW where he was emaciated then stacked on over 10lb at fight night...what a brave soul. After the IV bans youre deluding youself if he think he could still be there.
Its not Khabibs faults no wrestlers are good enough to get a title shot..wheres the closest D1 wrestler?12th.?
Usman is going to take Conors back far quicker than Khabibs at any rate.
Oh and Conor only took this fight cos he knows (and proved) that Cerrone is a weak has been now as a way to leapfrog the contenders at LW..piss poor form that is
He wont be fighting anyone else there except maybe Mas.
Enjoy the choking

Back