• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLB Playoff Discussion V4: The "6" can't even make it to 6

Can the 6 make it to game 6?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Kyle Schawber has been working out in Arizona. Saying that he could DH in WS if the Cubs don't blow it

At this point I'd probably trade Kershaw for a HUGE package deal.

Getting to the post season means jack shit if this is how you play when you get there

At this point I'd probably trade Kershaw for a HUGE package deal.

Getting to the post season means jack shit if this is how you play when you get there

You are going to catch some heat for saying that. Why trade him though with how good LAD young guys are?

Kershaw getting lit up like a fucking Christmas tree. Their only hope now is a billy goat sighting.

Kershaw needs to step it up. I was hoping for Sunday baseball.

So where's all the confidence in "full rest Kershaw" now

Don't understand how the greatest pitcher of this generation keeps coming up with these outings. He will need to Peyton Manning his way to a ring

Fucking idiots running the Dodgers

Kershaw is obviously the best regular season pitcher, but he can't handle the pressure of being on the road in an elimination game. They start his ass on short rest in game 5 and they slow down these Cubs bats. Instead they put Maeda out there only to pull him early so that Blanton can give CHI batting practice.

The Injuns better not fucking lift the curse

Fucking Cubs. Why couldn't the Giants just have continued their even year bullshit? I do not want to see the Cubs in a World Series.

joe buck going in about football... What a :eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back