• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLB Playoff Discussion V4: The "6" can't even make it to 6

Can the 6 make it to game 6?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost feels like the Dodgers are the ones with a curse. Sucks man, I don't want to see my hometown go out like this. I knew fetty was going to wake em up last night.

You still holding out hope?
Still have the two pitchers that dominated the Cubs left.

You're gonna be down 3-2 with Clayton Kershaw starting game 6

Could be worse dude.

Basically how i feel. Imagine if he pitched tonight? He would be wasted with this lack of run support.

The curse strikes Baez! Like i said, let fate work itself out

Basically how i feel. Imagine if he pitched tonight? He would be wasted with this lack of run support.

The curse strikes Baez! Like i said, let fate work itself out
That's why I said he should pitch game 6. They knew it would be tough to get runs off of lester

Lol there were talks of a trade possibly happening thst involved Cy Eovaldi and Baez. It never went anywhere, but talks started. Of course I was against it. Who cares what else it would've taken, what a trade it would've been....

Dave Roberts first mistake was taking Maeda out too early.

This game was punted. Win game 6 with your ace, the city of Chicago goes into a state of anxiety before game 7, the young Cubs feel the pressure whereas the Dodgers beat the Nationals on the road in a must win. Dodger fans need to step off the ledge.

This game was punted. Win game 6 with your ace, the city of Chicago goes into a state of anxiety before game 7, the young Cubs feel the pressure whereas the Dodgers beat the Nationals on the road in a must win. Dodger fans need to step off the ledge.
This. Dodgers have the best pitcher in the last five years ready to go on full rest.

Dodgers may need a...

tumblr_lmjbaf4KIL1qb0z5e.gif

Fuck off Roberts...start Kershaw...Lester will pitch in relief game 7 if there is one...biggest lock win tonight I have ever felt going into a game...hope people made alot of money on this easy pick...

Clayton Kershaw's career record with four runs of support: 76-0!
9:04 PM - 29 Sep 2015

Not sure what the stat is now since from 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back