• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked MLB Discussion Thread v1: Eat Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any real smoke when it came to Piazza? I always hear his name, but can't remember anything coming up about him during the era.
He said he used PEDs "but not steroids" before they were officially banned in his book.

Was there any real smoke when it came to Piazza? I always hear his name, but can't remember anything coming up about him during the era.
All time HR leader at the most brutal position hitting in pitcher friendly parks (Dodger Stadium/Shea Stadium) through the majority of his career against pitchers on rocket fuel. You do the math.

So many people here still think McCann wasn't in on the cheating. <Lmaoo>
Here as in Atlanta, not Sherdog.
These disgusting allegations will not stand. McCann never cheated.

These disgusting allegations will not stand. McCann never cheated.
Wonder what they did with all the bobbleheads they were supposed to hand out during the Covid season.

They may be fine but they easily downgraded.

Olsen has 12 more homers, a significantly lower BA but similar OBP, both play good defense. 4 years younger and 8/180 vs 6/160. It’s basically a wash tbh.

Olsen has 12 more homers, a significantly lower BA but similar OBP, both play good defense. 4 years younger and 8/180 vs 6/160. It’s basically a wash tbh.
100 point lower ops even with all those homers. Lmao. 30 point lower ops+ and doubles his WAR. Also freeman is clutch while we have no idea what Olsen can do when games actually matter. Don’t care about the money since the dodgers aren’t a poverty franchise.

100 point lower ops even with all those homers. Lmao. 30 point lower ops+ and doubles his WAR. Also freeman is clutch while we have no idea what Olsen can do when games actually matter.

lol at OPS. Pretty soon you’ll start using WAR. Too bad we’re not in Iraq.

lol at OPS. Pretty soon you’ll start using WAR. Too bad we’re not in Iraq.
I mean all the stats you quoted were wrong. Lmao. Ten homer difference not twelve and OBP is not even close to being similar. You drunk? Lmao.

I mean all the stats you quoted were wrong. Lmao. Ten homer difference not twelve and OBP is not even close to being similar. You drunk? Lmao.

only a few beers deep.. I just don’t give a shit lol.. from a value standpoint it’s not a huge drop off by any means.

Mike Trout is 2nd in the AL in HRs ahead of Ohtani and Alvarez despite playing 35 less games than Ohtani and 16 less games than Alvarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back