• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked MLB Discussion Thread v1: Eat Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariners win again, 9 outta 10 and first wildcard, my ballllllllls are nutting at the thought of the Playoffs

Mariners win again, 9 outta 10 and first wildcard, my ballllllllls are nutting at the thought of the Playoffs
Mariners are winning the series this year...I've been waiting 22 years for this!

6scj05.jpg

It's the same retarded writers that keep Bonds, Sosa and McGwire out of the HOF while vote in , Bagwell, Piazza and Ortiz.
Bagwell admitted to taking andro before it was officially banned so that makes it okay.

Bagwell admitted to taking andro before it was officially banned so that makes it okay.
Bagwell was probably taking double what Bonds was taking and still was half the player Bonds was.

Bagwell was probably taking double what Bonds was taking and still was half the player Bonds was.
Probably, but I still hate the attitude people have "well I bet everyone was on something then, who cares." Guys like Griffey and Smoltz obviously weren't.

Probably, but I still hate the attitude people have "well I bet everyone was on something then, who cares." Guys like Griffey and Smoltz obviously weren't.

Not everyone was on but when these idiot writers still voted in guys with a shady past but exclude clear Hall of Famers for the same they looked fucking Retarded. Plus McGwire and Sosa were the Shot in the Arm ( Pun intended) Baseball needed after baseball was a season a half from recovering from an unpopular labor stoppage.

Not everyone was on but when these idiot writers still voted in guys with a shady past but exclude clear Hall of Famers for the same they looked fucking Retarded. Plus McGwire and Sosa were the Shot in the Arm ( Pun intended) Baseball needed after baseball was a season a half from recovering from an unpopular labor stoppage.
Yeah the writers are definitely hypocrites but what else is new. The clown ass commissioner let a team keep their title despite almost every single position player on said team cheating.

Yeah the writers are definitely hypocrites but what else is new. The clown ass commissioner let a team keep their title despite almost every single position player on said team cheating.

This is True , Baseball has the biggest bitch leading them.

Was there any real smoke when it came to Piazza? I always hear his name, but can't remember anything coming up about him during the era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back