Crime Mitch McConnell has a brain collapse during a speech

Aren't you one of those guys who thinks Trump won the last election?
No, I said it was rigged in the exact way that I just said. When you hide true information from voters specifically to prevent them from making an informed decision, then ban and arrest anybody who notices, that's a pretty goddamn flimsy form of "democracy".

Aren't you one of those guys who thinks social media and network news are impartial?

{<hhh]

One time is an anomaly . Twice is a problem. He needs to get checked out for competency.

No, I said it was rigged in the exact way that I just said. When you hide true information from voters specifically to prevent them from making an informed decision, then ban and arrest anybody who notices, that's a pretty goddamn flimsy form of "democracy".

Aren't you one of those guys who thinks social media and network news are impartial?

{<hhh]

So, you think it was the media just making him look like a terribly incompetent corrupt president and not the fact that he was a terribly incompetent and corrupt president?

Funny how that works.

Last edited:
So, you think it was the media just making look like a terribly incompetent corrupt president and not the fact that he as a terribly incompetent and corrupt president?

Funny how that works.
Seems to have worked on you. Thanks for proving my point.

{<hhh]

you needn't worry about that. those 81+ million people who voted against the orange con man, criminal, and rapist the last time are gonna know that they'll be voting against a con man, criminal, and rapist this time around.

LOCK HIM UP!

If he chooses to run and his constituents choose to vote for him then it is their choice.

@Jack V Savage I’ve seen the error of my ways and agree with you

I wouldn't have voted for McConnell (or made it illegal for anyone else to). Also, this is real evidence of a problem--not like deceptively edited video.

If only the Hunter Biden laptop weren't suppressed on Twitter for 17 hours, I'm sure people totally would have abandoned their morals and voted for Trump.

I wouldn't have voted for McConnell (or made it illegal for anyone else to). Also, this is real evidence of a problem--not like deceptively edited video.
Problem or no problem. He deserves to make the choice to run, and if elected, serve another term.

If only the Hunter Biden laptop weren't suppressed on Twitter for 17 hours, I'm sure people totally would have abandoned their morals and voted for Trump.
Nah, they would have made the moral decision to vote for a guy with dementia who made his daughter shower with him, pinched an 8 year old's nipples, and has crack addicts picking up bribe money from foreign countries.

"One of every six Biden voters (17%) said they would not have voted for him had they known the facts about several of the news stories the national media refused to investigate thoroughly because they might have hurt his candidacy.

Had one of six voters not voted for Biden in the swing states, or voted for Trump instead, the election would have turned out differently.

The survey showed that 45.1% of Biden voters were unaware of the financial scandals of Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and how Hunter's business had been wrapped up in Biden's work in foreign affairs while vice president under President Barack Obama.

It further showed 35.4% of Biden voters were unaware of his former aide Tara Reade's allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her on Capitol Hill in the 1990s, and 25.3% of his voters didn't know that Sen. Kamala Harris, D-California, Biden's vice presidential running mate, was ranked America's most "progressive" senator in 2019.

More than half of those surveyed, 50.5%, did not know the United States became a net exporter of oil for the first time in 2019. Nearly half (49%) of Biden voters had no idea economic growth rebounded by 33% in the third quarter, which was a record, albeit one caused by the global pandemic lockdown that forced a 31.4% plunge in the second quarter.

Further, 45.3% of respondents who voted for Biden had no idea the Trump administration had helped broker historic agreements between Israel and Arab nations, and 39.4% of the same voters weren't aware the five consecutive pre-election jobs reports - from June 5 to October 2 - showed a record 11.1 million jobs were created in the summer and fall"

Nah, they would have made the moral decision to vote for a guy with dementia who made his daughter shower with him, pinched an 8 year old's nipples, and has crack addicts picking up bribe money from foreign countries.

More likely, people just don't believe your sick fantasies about Biden.

"One of every six Biden voters (17%) said they would not have voted for him had they known the facts about several of the news stories the national media refused to investigate thoroughly because they might have hurt his candidacy..

That sounds plausible in your opinion?

And WTF is up with the job stuff? You guys are aware that Trump's presidency saw net negative job growth, while Biden's presidency has seen the best job numbers ever, right?

More likely, people just don't believe your sick fantasies about Biden.

That sounds plausible in your opinion?

And WTF is up with the job stuff? You guys are aware that Trump's presidency saw net negative job growth, while Biden's presidency has seen the best job numbers ever, right?
What's the point of this post? You know you're dishonest, everyone else knows you're dishonest, so who are you posting it for?

Totally, Biden’s daughter was lying to herself in her own diary about her sexual abuse, and the information about the Biden family corruption was hidden from voters because it wouldn't have mattered, because that's usually why people lie and hide true information.

<JagsKiddingMe>

"One of every six Biden voters (17%) said they would not have voted for him had they known the facts about several of the news stories the national media refused to investigate thoroughly because they might have hurt his candidacy.
When did they interview 13,547,152 people?

Please get rid of him and put someone who doesn't need Depends to hold office instead.

Back