Crime Mitch McConnell has a brain collapse during a speech

“Trump saw net negative job growth”

I mean, not like anything unusual happened in 2020.

What's the point of this post? You know you're dishonest, everyone else knows you're dishonest, so who are you posting it for?

"Dishonest" in the sense that I say true things that make you mad, no? I don't think there's ever been an example of dishonesty from me. It's consistent with your pattern of telling gross lies about people who aren't Republicans.

“Trump saw net negative job growth”

I mean, not like anything unusual happened in 2020.

So? Why be such a hack? Did you read the post? He's quoting some hack article saying, basically, that if Biden voters memorized GOP talking points, they wouldn't have voted for Biden, and among them was stuff about job growth. If you want to claim that the horrible economic numbers during Trump's presidency aren't entirely his fault, that's fine. True. Presidents don't have a lot to do with the economy in general. But you can't honestly deny that the numbers were unusually bad during his presidency (or that they've been unusually good during Biden's presidency). Lots of Trump followers do, in fact, make those false claims.

So? Why be such a hack? Did you read the post? He's quoting some hack article saying, basically, that if Biden voters memorized GOP talking points, they wouldn't have voted for Biden, and among them was stuff about job growth. If you want to claim that the horrible economic numbers during Trump's presidency aren't entirely his fault, that's fine. True. Presidents don't have a lot to do with the economy in general. But you can't honestly deny that the numbers were unusually bad during his presidency (or that they've been unusually good during Biden's presidency). Lots of Trump followers do, in fact, make those false claims.
I didn’t read the article. You posted about Trump having net negative job growth. Even you have to admit that’s is due to the pandemic.

I didn’t read the article. You posted about Trump having net negative job growth. Even you have to admit that’s is due to the pandemic.

Goes back to the point I made in the other thread. There's a difference between someone who might have rightist principles and someone who is a total hack. The facts are the facts. You can have whatever philosophical or policy preferences you want, but don't lie. It's a fact that job growth was negative during Trump's presidency. Of course the pandemic and his mismanagement of it contributed to that, and similarly the pre-pandemic numbers were just a continuation of longer-term trends.

Goes back to the point I made in the other thread. There's a difference between someone who might have rightist principles and someone who is a total hack. The facts are the facts. You can have whatever philosophical or policy preferences you want, but don't lie. It's a fact that job growth was negative during Trump's presidency. Of course the pandemic and his mismanagement of it contributed to that, and similarly the pre-pandemic numbers were just a continuation of longer-term trends.
Would any president of not had net negative growth with the pandemic in the final year of their term?

"I'm sorry y'all, we're gonna need a minute"
Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 10.17.49 PM.png

giphy.gif

Would any president of not had net negative growth with the pandemic in the final year of their term?

Not sure. Most developed countries saw a jump in unemployment, but ours was unusually large. It's completely irrelevant to the point I made, and I don't really know how to explain it so you'll get it if you're genuinely trying to. I'll try again, I guess. I think you should be honest about the facts first and then try to analyze them accurately. But the post I was responding to gave misleading facts and analysis. When I just pointed that out, you knee-jerked a defense, as if the hard data is forbidden knowledge.

It is sad to see anyone in this condition.. It is downright pathetic that these old ass people run the country.

he's not that old. some might even say that he's still in his prime. the average life expectancy of a tortoise is anywhere from 80 to 150 years.

he's got free access to all of the best health care that he doesnt want the common folk to have, so he's still got many years of stifling the democrat agenda to go my dude.

How is this the guy in charge of the Republican party? This is insane. He could literally be having a stroke and his handlers just keep him up there. This is who @Jack V Savage wants to prop up in office.

How is this the guy in charge of the Republican party? This is insane. He could literally be having a stroke and his handlers just keep him up there. This is who @Jack V Savage wants to prop up in office.

I definitely don't support McConnell staying in office. I just think it's something voters should decide.

I don't like the guy, but this is sad to see. He obviously has some health concerns with his specifically his brain I assume. I hope the best for him, whatever he's going through it's not good.

If they don't want the guy to literally die on camera, it's probably best that this guy is told to retire. Enough is enough. He's making Joe Biden look spry and healthy.
Yep, if you look like a dinosaur compared to the other dinosaur it's not a good look.

Back