Mistrust of Science - Evolution vs Creationism in the classroom

Way above my pay grade as well, from what I've read space will always have fluctuations in the quantum foam so there will always be events. If for some reason all of that stops along with every other event or change of state in existence does time stop as well? I don't know.
I don't know either but as I understand it light travels at the speed it does because it has no mass so it travels along at the speed spacetime does. Particles that have mass have a local effect on spacetime that stretches space and slows down time. The heavier(mass) it is or the faster(energy) it's moving the greater this effect. At the extreme space it pulled to it's maximum and time stops.

Past it's limit a singularity is formed that's the end of spacetime altogether but as the universe continues to expand all the matter in it, including that condensed into singularities, will "evaporate" and leave an empty or homogeneous spacetime. So that might be the end of fluctuations in time but it should still be the fabric of spacetime.

I'm just a layman though so don't be surprised if I have made any mistakes in my description. {<shrug}

Natural selection is very well proven. If it upsets you that is a shortcoming of yours not of the theory.
Come on man. He is the guy that thinks the moon emits deadly moonrays, there are baby sacrficing demons running around, Native Americans are ancient jews and a whole bunch of other equally crazy shit. He is nuttier than squirrelshit and makes that guy on ancient aliens look sane.

Until we can actually define how consciousness works, we will never arrive at the truth, imho.

What does it actually mean to 'consciously' do something? Think about the act of holding a verbal conversation with someone - do you consciously stop and take your time to formulate everything you want to say? Or does it all just kind of spill out on the fly so to speak? If I'm not actively controlling my own thoughts, who is?

Stopping to take your time to formulate what you say is a practice that you'd recommend, but I get what you're trying to say. It's true that we're often acting as if we are possessed by something. How you think about a person when you're angry or in love with them is going to subconsciously control your memories/thoughts of them as well as the actions you're going to take. Your emotions are just one factor of your unconscious mind that seems to have control. The unconscious mind that's formed from a combination of human instincts and past memories are always battling with your conscious mind that's observing the environment into how you think and act. These things sound like constraints that deny you of free will, but free will requires a constraint to exist. You will drown in a sea of infinite possibilities if you didn't have constraints that embody you. But despite these constraints, your conscious mind recognizes that there are things you must do, and the degree of voluntary control over your subconscious compulsions and thoughts to do what your conscious mind thinks is right is your 'free will'. It's true that most people seem 'possessed' in that they're unable to act as their conscious mind wants for meaningful periods of time, and often regurgitate thoughts/words that didn't originate from them. To understand your true self and to be able to exert free will requires an honest acceptance of external reality, as well as an examination into your unconscious mind to straighten out your 'soul'. This is a painful process that reveals a lot that needs to be burned and reborn, and most end up drowning the neurosis that cries out for this in self-destructive behaviors instead. I believe you have your statement backward. It's by honestly examining your unconscious mind that will reveal the true self, and its the meaning behind the words: "the truth shall set you free".

Natural selection comes in pretty handy in many fields. It's how we have most of our fruits and vegetables and the types of animals we use for work, food, companionship, etc...
That's not natural selection. Sorry. Natural selection isn't even a thing. It's the ghost that you blame your keys missing on. ETC. There's nothing you can ever show to prove natural selection.

I read the regular base holy bible and the King James edition each multiple times. So don’t lecture me on “scripture”.

Any religious organization that there is only “one true god” .... Yeah that’s a red flag from the start.
clearly you glazed over it then. Or you simply didn't really read it. Anyone that says they've read it, but doesn't understand it... well your opinion means nothing.

Let's clarify a few things for everyone to simplify this discussion. Here's a few verses that point to eyewitness accounts. John 19:35 states The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe.
next we have John 21:24 stating This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.
Then you have Irenaeus who mentions his friend Polycarp who was pupil of John the Apostle and was taught by him. "John, the disciple of the Lord, who also had leaned upon his breast, did himself publish a Gospel during his residence at Ephesus in Asia... those who were conversant in Asia with John, the disciple of the Lord, affirming that John conveyed to them that information. And he remained among them up to the times of Trajan... then again the church in Ephesus founded by Paul and having John remaining among them permanently until the times of Trajan. There can be no doubt, therefore that Irenaeus accepted John the apostle as author of the Gospel and believed it to have been published at Ephesus on the basis of Polycarp's testimony.

This is for you to realize there are eyewitness accounts provided which are verified throughout history and which is the reason the Bible stands today.

Let's clarify a few things for everyone to simplify this discussion. Here's a few verses that point to eyewitness accounts. John 19:35 states The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe.
next we have John 21:24 stating This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.
Then you have Irenaeus who mentions his friend Polycarp who was pupil of John the Apostle and was taught by him. "John, the disciple of the Lord, who also had leaned upon his breast, did himself publish a Gospel during his residence at Ephesus in Asia... those who were conversant in Asia with John, the disciple of the Lord, affirming that John conveyed to them that information. And he remained among them up to the times of Trajan... then again the church in Ephesus founded by Paul and having John remaining among them permanently until the times of Trajan. There can be no doubt, therefore that Irenaeus accepted John the apostle as author of the Gospel and believed it to have been published at Ephesus on the basis of Polycarp's testimony.

This is for you to realize there are eyewitness accounts provided which are verified throughout history and which is the reason the Bible stands today.

clearly you glazed over it then. Or you simply didn't really read it. Anyone that says they've read it, but doesn't understand it... well your opinion means nothing.
Your ASSumptions are absolutely wrong. And who ever said I didn’t understand it??? I got to the point where I was teaching it under guidance to grade schoolers when I wash in Jr. High. It was called the beginner preachers program.

Back