Mistrust of Science - Evolution vs Creationism in the classroom

Voodoo_Child906

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Glad to see that the overall trend of a mistrust of science is reversing the the field of Biology in the classroom.

https://evolution-outreach.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12052-020-00126-8

At a time when misinformation seems to be rampant a decades-long effort aided by the scientific community is bearing fruit. Results published on 10 June show that the proportion of US secondary-school biology teachers who present creationism as a scientifically valid alternative to evolution fell from 32% in 2007 to 18% in 2019 And the amount of class time devoted to human evolution shot up by almost 90%.

@TheComebackKid

Hopefully this cultural war against Science can reverse just like it did here!

bf836f62d7858db21736270d2c7d3549.jpg

Science can say nothing about how the universe came into existence because no one was there.

Engineers and scientists working with computers have shown that nothing organizes itself in a functioning way apart from prewritten, inscribed information.

Last edited:
Science is basically observation. You look at something and you draw conclusions. No one observed creation, no one was there except the Creator. Science can say nothing about origins. Science can say nothing about how the universe came into existence because no one was there.

William Lane Craig is an authority on philosophy. He says God exists. Therefore God must exist. That's basically the thinking of @Voodoo_Child906 on other topics. He just just doesn't apply these critical thinking skills consistently.

Science is basically observation. You look at something and you draw conclusions. No one observed creation, no one was there except the Creator. Science can say nothing about origins. Science can say nothing about how the universe came into existence because no one was there.
Science doesn't really have to explain an origin story if the universe or "something" is infinite.

Sounds like you don't understand your "creator"...

Science is well versed on how the universe came into existence. I’m always confused as to why people say science doesn’t know this. They do.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/how-do-we-know-the-big-bang-actually-happened/zjn68xs

One of the biggest concerns I have right now is the anti science crowd, not that you are one of them. I’m very concerned with the lack of respect for science

so you believe in some imaginary "creator" but not all of the knowledge of human existence?
<{1-10}>

Science doesn't really have to explain an origin story if the universe or "something" is infinite.

Sounds like you don't understand your "creator"...

Science can no longer live with the fact that everything came out of nothing, it's just too massive, too vast and complex. But at all costs, you have to avoid the God of the Bible, or you come under His moral law and His judgement.

Oh no spiritual man think life more than worthless and think he powerful oh god we must demoralize him wit our nihilism life is pointless agenda

Wrong, I was there, so were you. Just in a different form.

why cant i mistrust both?

They are both theories that came from men.

My little pea-brain cannot fathom the concept of something arising from nothing, nor Time having no beginning.

I dont know how anyone can jump up and down in vehement assurance on the subject.

Back