Mirko Crocop possible comback to UFC after tournament win.

Universal Kombat

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did anyone see Mirko Crocop vs King Mo?

Crop fought three times back to back.

To keep this UFC related, I'd like to see Crocop fight in the UFC again. I know, he crushed "cans" but King Mo was a very legitimate win.

I feel like current cro cop has risen to perhaps (low) mid tier heavyweight status

Good to see Cro Cop kicking ass again. Was that a knee that dropped Baruto ?

they need to make elbows legal in japan.

That King Mo win is pretty legit! Especially at this stage of his career. I was so pumped for him.

Rizin is as fake as Ronda's boxing coach.

crocop is a damn iron rod.

0.5-SOFT-IRON.jpg

But yeah, I'm glad to see CC doing well.

I am happy for Cro Cop, but please consider that he is most likely back on the juice.

Modern Crocop is no longer gunshy thank goodness, but his speed isn't what it was. I do like him mixing in his takedowns and subs with his striking. I think he could mess up some current UFC HWs.

If there's one thing we've learnt from watching Roy Nelson fight: people with big guts - and multiple layers of fat - do not feel knees to the stomach.

CrapCop can only 'win' when he's in Japan and the fighters and referees are being fed instructions on how the people running the show want the fights to turn out.

Bring him back to the UFC and he will be verbally submitting again in no time because he "can't see".

Last edited:
I mean, when you look at the HW top 10 it's not unreasonable he could find himself there. Perhaps even top 5 if he does a few cycles of tainted supplements

Mo shutout Kongo whos still prolly a top 20 HW in the world, beat Volkov and gave Minakov his toughest fight by far where he couldn't finish him

Mirko murked Mo and amir can definitely beat some HWs in UFC tho not top ones obviously

I think Mirko can even at this stage be in the 10-15 hange in UFC, specially if he gets the right matchups (we know he still kills wrestlers) and not the few truly elite well rounded HWs

Also was that Jerome LeBanner @0:25 of the third vid?

Guessin there would be roadblocks due to his past hgh use

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back