Mirko Crocop possible comback to UFC after tournament win.

people shitting on mirko in this thread must have pathetic lives and can't handle other people having success

Big fan so I'm just gonna say he's too old for UFC.

Just close it with a Fedor rematch.

King Mo is a big win (20-5) before the fight, Strikeforce and Rizin champion, beat Kongo, Moussasi etc.

Amir Aliakbari is also very good win (5-0) world greco wrestling champion, for example Tim Johnson (10-3) and Luis Henrique (10-2) are in UFC top 15, and nowhere near being world champion in major combat sport.
Cain Velasquez was singed by UFC as a wrestler with (2-0 MMA) and a big hype. Weidman also as a wrestler with (4-0).

I don't want Cro Cop anywhere near the UFC. They will give him a murderer's row of unwinnable fights. Keep him in Japan or something of the sort. Bellator at worst. Maybe try to get Fedor/Cro Cop 2 in Bellator? I'm just thinking out loud.

You guys all realize this was the single and only time Baruto has lost in his WHOLE mma career, right? Not only lost: he was never stopped before. Ever. Even his sumo opponents never finished him!

In MMA, He held up for hours against Aerts, that's unheard of! Not since Baruto's powerhouse entrance to MMA back in 2015 at least. Ah, Baruto. Slayer of Fusika and Kosaka. Remember those names: they suffered so that Crocop could at last reach the summit he's been climbing toward all these years.

All that was missing from Crocop's stellar resume was a win against Baruto. He can at last retire having accomplished all that he set out to do.

Baruto, slayer of Fusika and Kosaka. Crocop, slayer of Baruto. That has a nice sound to it, don't you think?
_________

Rizin is so fun! Why can't we all enjoy it without trying to rank legends when they destroy innocent bystanders? Last night was for fun, not for ranks!

Back