Miracle Drug: Liposomal Vitamin C

it really isn't that different. You can still compare a bioavailable dose from either approach.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. It really is quite a bit different, that difference being a roughly 70% increase in cellular bioavailability. In order for your body to synthesize the same amount of Vitamin C using the non-liposomal technique, you'd have to take so much that it would give you terrible diarrhea.

Or were you trying to point out something else entirely?

Again, as I've pointed out multiple times in the thread, the difference is that this is Liposomal Vitamin C, combining not only Vitamin C, but essential phospholipids as well. This is a new technique that's only been developed in the last 5 years.

Everything else aside, does it not bother you that the recipe you are adhering to has these instructions?

Take on an empty stomach, preferably 1 hour before you eat and don

Everything else aside, does it not bother you that the recipe you are adhering to has these instructions?

I don't have a dog in this fight but I've been prescribed medications that I've been told to take on an empty stomach...supposedly to help with maximum absorption rates or what not. I've also been prescribed meds that I've been instructed to take on an empty stomach BUT if my stomach becomes upset, to take with a piece of toast or something else small to eat.

What bothers you about that particular piece of instruction?

I don't have a dog in this fight but I've been prescribed medications that I've been told to take on an empty stomach...supposedly to help with maximum absorption rates or what not. I've also been prescribed meds that I've been instructed to take on an empty stomach BUT if my stomach becomes upset, to take with a piece of toast or something else small to eat.

What bothers you about that particular piece of instruction?

One of us may have had a stroke.

One of us may have had a stroke.

That would not be me and I feel like I'm missing something. What's actually wrong with taking something on an empty stomach or not eating directly after? Off the top of my head, I can be remember being given an anti-biotic with those exact instructions.

Not particularly, it's clearly just poorly worded. Additionally, I've found several recipes for making it, and they are all more or less the same. Here's a different one:

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/liposomalC.htm

Increase Absorption Dramatically - Regular vitamin C is absorbed at approximately 19%, the balance remains in the gastrointestinal tract to attract water and loosen the bowels. Nanotechnology, liposomalized vitamin C is absorbed at 93%, measurable in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption! Get IV results with oral dosage!

1. Heat one cup of distilled water in a ceramic coated or stainless steel pan on your stove (do not heat it in a microwave oven) until almost boiling.

2. Pour the water into your blender and add three level tablespoons of lecithin and blend until all of the lecithin is totally dissolved in the water.

3. In one cup of cold distilled water, dissolve one level tablespoon of ascorbic acid. Make sure it is totally dissolved, very important!

4.Add the ascorbic acid mixture to the lecithin mixture and blend well.

5. Pour the mixture into the ultrasonic cleaner and turn it on. Stir frequently.

6. The cleaner will turn itself off about every two minutes or so. You continue to stir frequently and turn the cleaner back on until ALL of the foam is gone. Repeat: Continue to stir and turn the cleaner back on until ALL OF THE FOAM IS GONE!! This will take about 30 minutes or so. When done you will have a mix that is about the color of milk. There will be some settling but shouldn't be much, less than 5% of the mix or so.

When done, pour mix into a reseal able GLASS jar and store in your refrigerator.

Take one teaspoon full of mix once a day.

You can experiment with this amount after you have taken it for awhile to see how it effects you.

Take on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 minutes before eating anything.

Mneh, can't believe anyone would swallow this bunkum an hour before they eat and then not eat for a whole 30 minutes.

I would imagine that extra vitamin c is just going to be excreted out of the urine and you will be wasting massive amounts of money. Vit C deficiency is not a problem in the US

After reading further, I'd like some sources to a peer reviewed scientific article that shows the extra bioavailability. Either way, the body has a maximal absorbancy of vitamin c and after that it will be excreted from the body through urine or oxidized and broken down by enzymes.

Last edited:
I would imagine that extra vitamin c is just going to be excreted out of the urine and you will be wasting massive amounts of money. Vit C deficiency is not a problem in the US

After reading further, I'd like some sources to a peer reviewed scientific article that shows the extra bioavailability. Either way, the body has a maximal absorbancy of vitamin c and after that it will be excreted from the body through urine or oxidized and broken down by enzymes.

Thats what I been sayin! but homie insists on playin fuckin dexters laboratory..

dexter__s_laboratory_by_mac6288-d53i8da.jpg

"...was skeptical", "...couldn't believe", "...came to realize".

If you have a bullshit filter that needs calibrating, those are the top three phrases for tuning it; I'm surprised that the article doesn't end with: "..and that soldier's name was Albert Einstein."

Last edited:
After reading further, I'd like some sources to a peer reviewed scientific article that shows the extra bioavailability.

Sure, here you go-

http://www.dovepress.com/molecular-...nme-peer-reviewed-article-IJN-recommendation1

Underneath where it says "Keywords", there is a button where you can download the article .PDF, hopefully that will be of some interest for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So I mixed up my first batch today, it took a bit more than an hour (including time needed to soak the lecithin granules). I ended up with a slightly yellow, milky liquid that looks something like this:

bu4fd0a2a1.jpg

I drank four ounces on an empty stomach about half an hour ago, tastes like chalky citrus water, not good at all, but not particularly bad either. I feel about the same so far, of course I didn't think it would have any immediate effect, it could perhaps take several days before I notice any effects, if any at all.

Just finished making a second batch, I'll note that it seems pretty important that you thoroughly blend the cup of lecithin water with the half cup of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C crystals).

I don't have a blender, so in making the first batch, I just vigorously stirred the two liquids together, which resulted in a very liquid mix.

For this second batch, I put the two liquids in an airtight Tupperware container and shook the hell out of it like a British nanny shaking a baby, for about 5 minutes. This resulted in a much thicker, almost phlegm like substance. After spending about 35 minutes in the Ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner, the mix had reverted back to a very liquid form and was no longer phlegmy.

I just drank another few ounces from the new batch (I threw the old one out) about 20 minutes ago. I feel fine, maybe slightly more alert than usual, also there's an almost imperceptible tingling in the extremities, I'm talking very minor. Interesting.

That article is about using ligands on the outside of liposomes that are specific to tumor cell receptors to target those, nothing about increasing bioavaiability of vit-c or anything else to normal cells. Got anything else?

Right, but at a basic level, aren't they showing that by using Liposomes, you can increase the concentration at which drugs (and consequently, vitamins) can be delivered to tissues? I know that it says tumor tissues, but doesn't it stand to reason that the same effect would apply to normal tissues as well?

Here is a source I've found on the efficacy of liposomal delivery: http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/26515/0000053.pdf

Here is another more recent one that would support the increased delivery at least of CoQ10 and Melatonin: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224401000449
1-s2.0-S0924224401000449-gr3.jpg

1-s2.0-S0924224401000449-gr4.jpg

It is a good increase of at least 2x for melatonin.

Right, but at a basic level, aren't they showing that by using Liposomes, you can increase the concentration at which drugs (and consequently, vitamins) can be delivered to tissues? I know that it says tumor tissues, but doesn't it stand to reason that the same effect would apply to normal tissues as well?

No because the mechanism by which the preferential uptake for certain cell types is completely due to the antibodies they put on these liposomes. If liposomes were universally great at getting into cells, they would be flooding normal human cells with the cancer drugs too.

I'm not saying regular liposomes don't do what you say they do, just that source doesn't really apply to increased bioavailability to all cells.

As for that video, I know licensed doctors that sell those magnetic bracelets - I won't take just any random Dr. Wackoff's word for it on a given medical matter. Also, this was in the comments of the video, from apparently a supporter:

April15, 2011 was a very sad day for me and all the friends of Dr. D. He was sentenced a year in jail and stripped of his right to help anyone ever again in any way that would benefit their health or well-being. So now his videos are even more valuable. They even decreed that no one can share his videos on the internet and if he finds out that they are, he must insist that they take it down. So if you want to share them with friends, you'd better do it quick, while we still can. Hard to believe!

If this was the real deal, I'd expect some peer reviewed literature at least on the delivery technique - this would be big for delivery of a lot of vitamins and would be highly profitable so I doubt it would be ignored. They could probably sell it for a $30/30 doses the way they do with liquid glucosamine/chondroitin.

I looked more into Donsbach - got to here from his wikipedia page:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/donsbach.html

I would be very hesitant to follow anything he suggests.

Last edited:
Here is a source I've found on the efficacy of liposomal delivery: http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/26515/0000053.pdf

Here is another more recent one that would support the increased delivery at least of CoQ10 and Melatonin: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224401000449
1-s2.0-S0924224401000449-gr3.jpg

1-s2.0-S0924224401000449-gr4.jpg

It is a good increase of at least 2x for melatonin.

No because the mechanism by which the preferential uptake for certain cell types is completely due to the antibodies they put on these liposomes. If liposomes were universally great at getting into cells, they would be flooding normal human cells with the cancer drugs too.

I'm not saying regular liposomes don't do what you say they do, just that source doesn't really apply to increased bioavailability to all cells.

As for that video, I know licensed doctors that sell those magnetic bracelets - I won't take just any random Dr. Wackoff's word for it on a given medical matter. Also, this was in the comments of the video, from apparently a supporter:

If this was the real deal, I'd expect some peer reviewed literature at least on the delivery technique - this would be big for delivery of a lot of vitamins and would be highly profitable so I doubt it would be ignored. They could probably sell it for a $30/30 doses the way they do with liquid glucosamine/chondroitin.

I looked more into Donsbach - got to here from his wikipedia page:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/donsbach.html

I would be very hesitant to follow anything he suggests.

Thanks for all the information! So, according to those first two papers you linked, there is some science to back increased liposomal bioavailability for at least CoQ10 and Melatonin, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to contend that it could also work for Vitamin C?

As for the video I posted, I hadn't really watched the entire thing, I foolishly posted it without watching all of it or checking the backgrounds of those involved, I'll make sure to better vet my sources in the future.

That said, I do think that Dr. Pauling is credible, and he also has endorsed this type of orthomolecular approach.

Anywho, I've been having a blast playing Dexter's Laboratory, mixing up various chemicals and cackling like a maniac. Thanks again for the info!

Just finished making a second batch, I'll note that it seems pretty important that you thoroughly blend the cup of lecithin water with the half cup of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C crystals).

I don't have a blender, so in making the first batch, I just vigorously stirred the two liquids together, which resulted in a very liquid mix.

For this second batch, I put the two liquids in an airtight Tupperware container and shook the hell out of it like a British nanny shaking a baby, for about 5 minutes. This resulted in a much thicker, almost phlegm like substance. After spending about 35 minutes in the Ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner, the mix had reverted back to a very liquid form and was no longer phlegmy.

I just drank another few ounces from the new batch (I threw the old one out) about 20 minutes ago. I feel fine, maybe slightly more alert than usual, also there's an almost imperceptible tingling in the extremities, I'm talking very minor. Interesting.

Well if you stop posting we'll know what happened to you.

Before you kill yourself..

http://www.livonlabs.com/

Back