Mir is going to destroy Cormier (Part 2)

You know you're great when you completely dominant someone and ppl are not impressed.

sarcasm I take it? Mir looked awful against Crocop and DC completely dominated last night even though he had the flu.

Love that DC is championed for having the flu when there is no proof of such but when other fighters have problems before a fight it's excuses. AKA camp can get away with that shit apparently.

i really dunno if youre being serious or not. I'm sure it would be a competitive fight. i doubt Mir "Destroy's" in any facet of MMA. and my opinion is the same for Cormier.

Nogs arm definitely seemed to be DESTROYED...

Mir is not going to be able to takedown Cormier. The second Cormier lands a somewhat decent punch Mir is going to crumble and get TKO'ed.

Impossible.
Mir vs. Great wrestlers = Brutal KO's (Lesnar & Carwin)

I just wouldnt go to the ground with Mir. But you never know Cormier's head is huge right now he probably will end up getting caught in a submission trying to get ahead of himself on the ground with one of the most dangerous fighters in MMA.

Why? Allow me to resort to impeccable logic not uncommon here: Mir looked absolutely fantastic against Cro Cop. Granted, Mirko was well past his prime, but still...

That incarnation of Mir is *obviously* superior to Daniel Cormier, who had a horrendous showing last night. I think Cormier's performance against Starling is a compelling evidence that shows why Cormier loses to Mir

I am assuming you are being sarcastic

Mir is not going to be able to takedown Cormier. The second Cormier lands a somewhat decent punch Mir is going to crumble and get TKO'ed.

Would not suprise me imo this is how fight will go.

Love that DC is championed for having the flu when there is no proof of such but when other fighters have problems before a fight it's excuses. AKA camp can get away with that shit apparently.

He absolutely worked Staring. AKA didn't get away with anything but another dominant victory for Cormier. Quit crying son...

He absolutely worked Staring. AKA didn't get away with anything but another dominant victory for Cormier. Quit crying son...

LOL what am I crying about? Yeah I'm secretly a big Staring fan and I was devastated by the loss..Cain's knee, Cormier's flu... Also you probably shouldn't call someone son when they make much more money then you.

Mir paces himself a bit much and he's still sporting that muscle he put on for the fight with Lesnar. Cormier's only chance is to drag it into at least round 2. Cormier is a bit like Nelson, his frame is a bit small for the HW division and he can probably be manhandled certain guys. Mir could go out there and whip his ass but I think he's too afraid of gassing out and Cormier will eventually beat him w/ gnp.

Mir is going to destroy Cain
Why? Allow me to resort to impeccable logic not uncommon here: Mir looked absolutely fantastic against Cro Cop. Granted, Mirko was well past his prime, but still...

That incarnation of Mir is *obviously* superior to Cain, who had a horrendous showing last year. I think Cain's first performance against JDS is a (sic) compelling evidence that shows why Cain loses to Mir.

You see the problem with what you said?

Back