Mir is going to destroy Cormier (Part 2)

Jay Jay

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Why? Allow me to resort to impeccable logic not uncommon here: Mir looked absolutely fantastic against Cro Cop. Granted, Mirko was well past his prime, but still...

That incarnation of Mir is *obviously* superior to Daniel Cormier, who had a horrendous showing last night. I think Cormier's performance against Starling is a compelling evidence that shows why Cormier loses to Mir

sarcasm I take it? Mir looked awful against Crocop and DC completely dominated last night even though he had the flu.

i really dunno if youre being serious or not. I'm sure it would be a competitive fight. i doubt Mir "Destroy's" in any facet of MMA. and my opinion is the same for Cormier.

Yea Staring really had Cormier on his toes Lesnar would destroy Cormier as well....

*Unrelated GIF.*
tumblr_m5f6a80WUe1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Mir wouldn't have let a guy like Starling get to the second round, flu or not.

Not sure if TS is serious. From what I see Cormier should be able to finish mir via punches. Reason is Mirs chin has degraded over the year and he has trouble against guys with good hands and/or guys with vastly superior wrestling. Both things dc possesses.

TS if you are being serious could you give an actual reason why Cormier will lose to Mir?

i really dunno if youre being serious or not. I'm sure it would be a competitive fight. i doubt Mir "Destroy's" in any facet of MMA. and my opinion is the same for Cormier.

He destroyed Nog and Sylvia's arms.

Mir has no chin and terrible cardio.. Looking back i am shocked Nelson lost to him..

Cromier will take down Mir and Mir will sub him possible snap his arm off.. Cromier is vastly Overrated so far..

I have no prediction in this one yet.

He destroyed Nog and Sylvia's arms.

I love Nog, but come on. He's not even top 10 at this point. He's also relying more on his striking than his BJJ, which is what got him to the top back in PRIDE. This is a sloppy argument at best.

DC destroys Mir standing and on the ground. Lesnar annihilated Mir, and Cormier is a better wrestler (US Olympic Team Captain better). No way Mir wins this fight, or any fight against any top 10 HWs. Mir's days are numbered.

Cormier will probably win by ko/tko.

I don't understand how Mir destroys a guy like Cormier when most times Mir is getting "destroyed" before a lot of his actual victories. It's also amazing how some of you guys have turned MMA into some race to finish even though DC had the fight won from all aspects lol. You guys do know that Staring was only other TKO from strikes came from his 2nd pro fight right...?

I love Nog, but come on. He's not even top 10 at this point. He's also relying more on his striking than his BJJ, which is what got him to the top back in PRIDE. This is a sloppy argument at best.

DC destroys Mir standing and on the ground. Lesnar annihilated Mir, and Cormier is a better wrestler (US Olympic Team Captain better). No way Mir wins this fight, or any fight against any top 10 HWs. Mir's days are numbered.

I can't believe how disrespected Nog gets these days after dropping 2 fights to Mir.

Nog still defeats (finishes) HWs who don't belong in the same cage as he does. He's not as washed up as people think he is.

Mir is the first man to finish Nog with strikes, and the first man to finish Nog with a submission.

Those two wins Mir got over him are legit.

Back