Minotauro "Big Nog" wants rematch with Cro Cop as one of his final fights

He and Werdum are actually pretty good friends if I recall correctly.

Yes they are but if Verdum kept that belt than there is no option:icon_lol:

p.s. Verdum was CC coach with Dean Lister together for BJJ

I'm for it. I'd hope for Cro Cop to get some revenge KO style.

I don't wanna see that fight again, mostly cos I don't wanna see Big Nog keep fighting like this :( Cro Cop probably KO's him

Dude shut up.
That fight needs to happen right now. Srap the Gonzaga fight.

So, basically he is admitting that he is a washed up can

Ha! Yeah, that's a needle mover, right Dana? Age in the Cage. Knowing Dana, he'll probably make it a main event.

Poor Big Nog asking for fights with anyone who is washed up

Last edited:
Minotauro: 'He's a guy that doesn't have the best results, historically, but he is a legend and a rematch from Pride would be very interesting"

Yeah, I guess Mirco could very well say the same about Nog as well.

Let's make it happen. Don't wait 'till they're both completely spent and washed out.

THE TIME IS NOW UFC

If CroCop finishes Gonzaga then he'll finish Nog with his fragile jaw now a days. If Mirko loses then it would make sense.

Poor Big Nog asking for fights with anyone who is washed up

Come on ! HE fought a killer younger heavy handed one punck KO mole in ROy Nelson.. can't picture a worse match u than that. I saw that KO coming since the fight was anounced, as mayority of fans did.

I like Nog, always rooted for him but... he's a bit delusional nowadays, kinda lost that grip with me with all those excuses and kamikaze style. That's right. Im not japanese, im not into performers putting their lives in the line for entertaining.

First time I rooted for Nog, now I root for Cro Cop. Not exactly a wand wagon jumper.. They both succeed and had it BAD later in their careers. They re both cocky somehow. I dont know.. I'm rooting for the kickboxer god damn

Cro Cop's career after the Gonzaga fight has been so disappointing and odd that it wouldn't surprise if he tried to wrestle Nog in a rematch.

Either way, I'd still watch it but I wish these two guys would retire. It's encouraging to hear Nog mention the words "final fights" at least.

and cro cop saying he doesnt want to fight big nog cause he doesnt fight friends (before big nog said that though)

is cro cop pulling an anderson

Back