Minotauro "Big Nog" wants rematch with Cro Cop as one of his final fights

They just need to brand this types of fights as "Legend" fights. Nostalgic and give the vets some good ways to close out their careers. Maybe make retiring a little easier with some recognition. Every card or so could have one.

I'm in for this fight and Mirko takes this one by being quicker of the two.

I'm more sure of this matchup than his Gonzaga fight.

I think this should be Nog's last fight.

Im really suprised so many are picking Mirko over Nog. Have people already forgotten that Mirko has looked even more hasbeen than Nog the past years? Nog was somewhat competitive against Werdum just a couple of years ago for fuck sake, when was the last time Mirko looked decent? Against JDS over 5 years ago? Nog KOd Schaub who KOd Mirko and Nog was much closer to beat Mir than Mirko was, etc.

All this time Nog has been ranked higher than Mirko at HW and for a reason. Nog is done but Mirko is even more.

wic.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

They just need to brand this types of fights as "Legend" fights. Nostalgic and give the vets some good ways to close out their careers. Maybe make retiring a little easier with some recognition. Every card or so could have one.

Legit.

Please don't Nog, you don't need to prove anything more.
You have been in some go the greatest war. I will always be a fan, but you are not the same fighter today.

Awesome. Finally get to see Cro Cop KO Nog like he should have and probably would have had they fought again.
Yep.

Hope these guys make it to retirement in more or less one piece. :icon_conf

Awesome idea! Win, lose or draw, they're gonna go out against fellow legends of the sport!

The fight that honestly makes the most sense right now for both guys. I think CC has more in the tank than Nog does though, so I think at this point CC takes it.

Both have slowed down tremendously, but Cro Cop takes this. Big Nog looked awful in his last fight and I don't think his body can take more abuse. While Mirko has obviously declined since early 2000s he's still a powerful striker and dangerous to anyone who stands in front of him.

the UFC would be stupid not to do this...unless it was another attempt to piss us off, ha

Guys like these; aging legends with no realistic chances at doing anything big should be kept to either fighting other legends or crushing cans. MMA is in a pretty dull era full of dull fighters. If the CroCops of the world are hanging around they can still provide some excitement in fights that suit their current ability.

make it happen Dana! old man vs old man. I got crocop. Cropcop can land that high kick

This is like WCW but real.

When we all thought wrestling was real it was "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan to see who the best in the world was. Until we realized that shit was all fake, now we watch UFC to see what guy is the BEST in the WORLD.

Back