• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Minneapolis bracing for unrest (UPDATE: Chauvin Found Guilty)

Was that the first time a cop has ever been found guilty of killing a civilian?

Chauvin is a white supremacist and probably will get fucked in jail haha. I bet is penis is small, it probably doesn't even reach his balls... and his balls are also small. RIP FLOYD fuck you Chauvin!

464cb3d9235faaa390084b11f7812878.gif

HAHAHAHHAHA................. Seeing how angry you guys are is fucking hilarious. Keep crying.

I'm not shedding one tear for anyone in this situation. There is only one side that was going to fuck shit up if they lost. Trust me, you wont see one blue lives matter( or anything related someone that supported Chauvin) type out rioting over this verdict. What would happen if he got off?

Was that the first time a cop has ever been found guilty of killing a civilian?

Really? No cop has EVER got in trouble before for anything, finally the first time ever in America a cop has been brought to justice.

Chauvin is a white supremacist and probably will get fucked in jail haha. I bet is penis is small, it probably doesn't even reach his balls... and his balls are also small. RIP FLOYD fuck you Chauvin!
This made me laugh out loud. thank you.

I guess that one side that got their verdict still isn't happy.

Why would we be happy this is just the first step to equality and equity for black people. And when i say "we" i am just an ally i don't have any input i just support whatever African Americans decide, i don't know their struggle therefore i cannot speak for them only support.

Oh yes, nothing like the celebrated tradition of American prison rape.

I didn’t think you’d be offended. You’re just a pos with a long history or interjecting race into threads where there was no need for it.

Yes queen, because race has never been interjected during this topic. Go change your tampon and come back to the conversation. What rustled your panties? Was it because I said something about one of your Martyrs George Floyd? I can say fuck Chauvin and Floyd and not lose any sleep. Shrug. Sorry I hurt your feelings lady.

I'm not shedding one tear for anyone in this situation. There is only one side that was going to fuck shit up if they lost. Trust me, you wont see one blue lives matter( or anything related someone that supported Chauvin) type out rioting over this verdict. What would happen if he got off?

Yeah because justice was served. A non-guilty verdict would be an injustice that would rightly cause outrage.

You mean a jury of Chauvin's peers doing justice through the legal system that didn't render the decision you wanted. That's what you wanted to say. You're welcome.

yeah, im sure chauvin peers were impartial with all the crazies activists using intimidation tactics...

Oh yes, nothing like the celebrated tradition of American prison rape.

Hell yeah that's how a white supremacist like him should get it.

The inmates are going to make love... to his ass! And I for one will laugh like a bastard at it

Why would any sane white person associate with this horse shit? We are regressing as a nation. All in the name of progress. How about we split the country 50/50. BLM----->. Normal people <------
Ain’t you from Ireland? What we?

If you don’t have anything intelligent to say, stay out of our business.

Is anyone surprised? Any juror that said not guilty would have been lynched outside the courtroom

Hell yeah that's how a white supremacist like him should get it.

The inmates are going to make love... to his ass! And I for one will laugh like a bastard at it

I'm sure your stay here will be long and productive.

Why would we be happy this is just the first step to equality and equity for black people. And when i say "we" i am just an ally i don't have any input i just support whatever African Americans decide, i don't know their struggle therefore i cannot speak for them only support.
Ah your RiddingWith Biden are ya?

Chauvin got guilty of all 3 charges LOL, so nobody break nothing, just go home and watch Netflix, no looting please.

Back