Milton

I think it makes them grow

Hurricanes are giant heat engines... bascially the same as the gas engine in your car. The get energy from warm waters and turn warm water vapor into wind and rain and expel cool air to the upper atmosphere.

In perfect conditions, the warmer the water the stronger the storm.

It doesn't make them grow though and it doesn't steer them either.

It’s coming right at me too. We were due for one in this area. Hopefully it veers off last second like it has done here the past 100 years, but, it’s looking serious. My friend lost everything in her apartment already, and it wasn’t even a direct hit.

Edit; Just got the call from the local government issuing evacuation notices for zones a&b, and/or mobile homes and low-lying areas. Shit is real this time
Hope you're ok sir.

I'm seeing a lot of youtube comments expressing concern about animals that will die....like it's their top concern about the hurricane.

like wtf? What's wrong with these people?
Most comments on YouTube are from 14 year olds and trolls.

And idk man, the ecosystem is kinda more important than people with the means to evacuate and choose not to.

Hoping everyone is safe in the next few days and enough uppercuts are thrown at Milton so he backs the fuck off.

Hurricanes are giant heat engines... bascially the same as the gas engine in your car. The get energy from warm waters and turn warm water vapor into wind and rain and expel cool air to the upper atmosphere.

In perfect conditions, the warmer the water the stronger the storm.

It doesn't make them grow though and it doesn't steer them either.
Yeah science, bitch!

Just read it could end up being worst hurricane in 100 years to hit US Coast. Prayers to those in the middle of Florida Gulf coast

Hope everyone stays safe.

milton_pml36799.jpg
I read that in Mike Tyson's voice

Back