Milo Yiannopoulos comes to Berkeley tommorow. 1.9k people pledging to prostest. Prepare your Angus!!

Back in the 60's someone would have just tried to beat Milo in a debate, and back then would have probably won handily. Highly doubt any of those babies today have a chance against Milo.

Leftist thugs are freaking out over Gavin Mcinnes in New York City:

I think it's an embarrassment, how this crap has blown out of proportion.

The whole media it's making this seem bigger than it actually is.

I was there, 99% of students weren't doing shit, hell they were witnessing the protest.

Then some jackasses with mask came and decided to shoot fireworks @ cops, break the Amazon place, and start a fire...Then attack people.

The Media tho, try to make it seems as if all UC Berkeley was in on it, which is complete fucking bullshit...Lots of people around me were mad that they were fucking up the Amazon store and shooting fireworks @ cops.

Everybody in class today were against the violence..The people in the bars were against the violence, @Hogey asked em.

One of my teachers said that Milo was a troll and these students took the bait, this is what he wanted.

Now I come here in the War Room, and because of some dumbasses doing this, it all of sudden means that 99% of people there did it...Now the Narrative is that the left is full of violent people and they want blood...Trying to create this civil war scenario.

The riot wasn't even that bad...Not much destruction at all....Me and @Hogey were literally walking the streets like 200ft away, it wasn't bad at all, as the media portrays.

My videos of what happened.

This is the equivalent of a person killing somebody with a gun, and now acting as if everybody with guns is a maniac killer.

latest

Sorry but people with liberal ideas were against the violence yesterday.

Your right vs left narrative Civil War is pure Sensationalist News crap.

What media organizations said that all Berkley students were violent?

You should give an example of the media doing that if you start a thread about it. That way we can see what you're talking about.

I think it's an embarrassment, how this crap has blown out of proportion.

The whole media it's making this seem bigger than it actually is.

I was there, 99% of students weren't doing shit, hell they were witnessing the protest.

Then some jackasses with mask came and decided to shoot fireworks @ cops, break the Amazon place, and start a fire...Then attack people.

The Media tho, try to make it seems as if all UC Berkeley was in on it, which is complete fucking bullshit...Lots of people around me were mad that they were fucking up the Amazon store and shooting fireworks @ cops.

Everybody in class today were against the violence..The people in the bars were against the violence, @Hogey asked em.

One of my teachers said that Milo was a troll and these students took the bait, this is what he wanted.

Now I come here in the War Room, and because of some dumbasses doing this, it all of sudden means that 99% of people there did it...Now the Narrative is that the left is full of violent people and they want blood...Trying to create this civil war scenario.

The riot wasn't even that bad...Not much destruction at all....Me and @Hogey were literally walking the streets like 200ft away, it wasn't bad at all, as the media portrays.

My videos of what happened.

This is the equivalent of a person killing somebody with a gun, and now acting as if everybody with guns is a maniac killer.

latest

Sorry but people with liberal ideas were against the violence yesterday.

Your right vs left narrative Civil War is pure Sensationalist News crap.

You were not there stop lying.

So if most people there weren't for violence, why aren't these sucker punchers getting their asses beat for being little bitches? Instead people cheer for them, people chant false cultish chatter, people mindlessly agree to whatever a guy with a microphone says. Stand up for your fellow patriot next time you see one getting beatdown by a group.

Something like this?

PIwAzU.gif

her name's
Maria Alexandra Bastidas

I am not in favor of senseless violence. Well, I am in favor of it because I like watching MMA.
Lets, say I am not in favor of it unless both parties want it.

But I mean more like those guys here vs 50 of those protesters.

They would probably think long before they would riot anywhere again.

I just don't understand how the event was cancelled because of violence and there wasn't one single arrest.
It could be that higher ups didn't want to risk that 1000 people standing outside would get violent. Most were just watching I'm sure and not getting violent.

When you put it like that it's as if you're moving the goal posts to another fucking galaxy. Jesus christ man nothing excuses those idiots in Berkeley so stop trying
That's not really what I'm saying, but maybe I'm not being clear. He obviously shouldn't be charged with incitement. But he is also deliberately provoking violent reactions from people at this point. My point is that his supporters should take a look at what they're supporting here. It ain't free fuckin' speech, that's for sure.

I am not in favor of senseless violence. Well, I am in favor of it because I like watching MMA.
Lets, say I am not in favor of it unless both parties want it.

But I mean more like those guys here vs 50 of those protesters.

They would probably think long before they would riot anywhere again.

Lol they wouldn't stand a chance!

Chancellor Dirks most likely told campus police to stand down.

Lol when that little queer gets his rights taken by pence I'm just going to laugh.
Trump is the only POTUS ever to be pro gay rights for nearly two decades. Obviously Pence is a politician and will do whatever gets him votes but you are crazy if you think he is gonna 'take away gay rights'...just as silly as the people thinking Trump is gonna repeal Roe v Wade {<jordan}

How many violent protesters did they have around 50 some of them even woman? So that means a group of 20 or so motivated guys would give them a real beating.
If you start running at them soccer violence style half of them would run away straight away.
A lot of other people aren't really up to a hooligan style brawl or underestimate the suddenness or violence of it. Specially when they are unprepared.
If you are hesitant to engage that's when you get your ass beat. So you might end up with 10 or so guys actually fighting but they couldn't really do much and would be on the ground getting soccer kicked after 30 seconds.

I can't believe that people didn't jump on the opportunity for a good old fashion hooligans throw down.
But just stood there and let those idiots riot in your neighborhood. That stuff would have ended in a massive brawl back in my days.
But its all good because the next day the violence was discussed in class.
Those rioters only understand one language, and that's soccer kicking.
The problem is that unlike what the Antifa wants us to believe these right wingers are not nazis, fascists or skinheads. If they were really nazis they would have some SA to protect them and beat these cowards.

The Guardian trying to justify political violence.

Have we found out who payed the operatives with the shields?

"We will come together to fight oppression and prevent them from having a platform in our universities."

Lmao over here. Brilliant!

the feel when your thread is merged.... :(

you did beat me to it though lol i just wish the words victimhood was associated in the title to accurate describes the cucks lol

WAR MILO

The mayor's statement was disgusting. I don't like Milo but I know he points out important stuff like Swedish rapes. I live in an area with a lot of refugee crime. Let people talk don't lie and call them white supremacist.

Trump is the only POTUS ever to be pro gay rights for nearly two decades. Obviously Pence is a politician and will do whatever gets him votes but you are crazy if you think he is gonna 'take away gay rights'...just as silly as the people thinking Trump is gonna repeal Roe v Wade {<jordan}
For real though, the "fact" that Pence supports electroshock therapy is one of the most egregious examples of heresay becoming fake news becoming fact. HIV rate went up in Indiana and Pence said they should probably do something. His suggestion was to get the Indy homosexual community to be a bit more careful about practicing safe sex.

Which became "Pence asks homosexuals to alter behaviour"

Which became "Pence wants to alter sexual behaviour of homosexuals"

Which became "Pence in favour of behaviour modification for homosexuals"

Which inevitably became "Pence wants to shock the gayness out of gays"

I'm not saying he's gonna be a knight in sequined armour for the LGBTQIXYZ+ community, but if you see him at the auto store buying jumper leads it's more likely because Donald left the lights on Cadillac One on overnight than him wanting to sneak up on a gay person and put the V in VP

Back