Milo Yiannopoulos comes to Berkeley tommorow. 1.9k people pledging to prostest. Prepare your Angus!!

I'll admit it, "riots" is my favorite American reality show.

Everything that was happening was confined to a small area @Leroy Jenkins and I would grab drinks right next to everything then go outside for a while then go back in and drink. Literally everyone we encountered inside the bars did not give a shit. Most students where just watching the show.

Ha when I got there and @Leroy Jenkins and I met up I mentioned being disappointed with the lack of action
Yep, he sums it up perfect. It was a really small area, it wasn't like everywhere in berkeley was full of chaos.

Yeah, I wanted more action as well, I expected the cops to come out and start beating on the masked rioters.

This is the first time I agree with Leroy. Well other than the great avatar of course

Leroy Jenkins, post: 126885655, member: 510393"]I have no problem with them protesting...I wanted Milo to speak but it is people's right to protest.

I wish somebody challenged Milo to an actual debate tho.

Yea they can protest but why? It's words. And he's not dumb. This isn't some random schizo strolling on campus to rant about abortion. He's a popular figure. Crush his arguments. Strike him down with force and he grows more powerful.

But that's how violent protests usually are. Not every one is involved in violence, most people aren't.

From the live stream I saw some people celebrating those more aggressive "protesters". I saw people thinking it was cool, other acting like it was a party. Most were just watching, a few Asians looking lost and confused. Some fucking idiots being violent.

edit: @Leroy Jenkins and @Hogey Do you think those people who were there protesting (not rioting), do you think the majority of them believe in free speech? Would they stay there just chanting or would they try to block people and stop the event?

Last edited:
Yea they can protest but why? It's words. And he's not dumb. This isn't some random schizo strolling on campus to rant about abortion. He's a popular figure. Crush his arguments. Strike him down with force and he grows more powerful.
I agree Milo gets stronger when people try to silence him because he uses that to push the idea that liberals don't believe in freedom of speech.

If they didn't protest or riot, Milo wouldn't make headline news at all, nobody would care...free advertisement

I wish somebody with good debating skills @ UC Berkeley challenged him to go 1 on 1.

But that's how violent protests usually are. Not every one is involved in violence, most people aren't.

From the live stream I saw some people celebrating those more aggressive "protesters". I saw people thinking it was cool, other acting like it was a party. Most were just watching, a few Asians looking lost and confused. Some fucking idiots being violent.

There is always a silent majority who try to deflect responsibility when shit the group they are associated with gets out of hand. Take the Nazi's for example...

A seahawks fan talking about sports stadium and noise LMFAO.

Only a few people liked it, also there was a person with a damn vuvuzela being annoying..The guys right behind me, didn't like it...all the people I talked to today didn't like the violence.
The use of vuvuzelas should be punishable by death- even in one's own home. I think that's something the left, right, libertarian, fascist, etc can agree on.

But my point was more about if the majority of people didn't like what was going on, why didn't they do anything? You say that's the police's job but there's zero reason you couldn't have acted and made an attempt to stop the violence. Perhaps when it's 50 versus 500 instead of 50 versus 2000 the police will make a move on them. Antifas are pussies who do nothing if they can't hide in a crowd so perhaps you standing idly by empowered that violent behavior and helped cause the (reasonable)inaction of the police.

Basically: I think you and the others who were against the violence probably enjoyed it a bit. I know I would have if I were there. While disgusting, that shits exciting. Throw in the bay music and I might get hyphy too tbh

Last edited:
This is the first time I agree with Leroy. Well other than the great avatar of course

He's a decent poster when he's not trying to provoke. I've liked his content these last few days. It's an upside down world. o_O

Dude what do you expect people to do, the cops weren't doing shit, there pockets of people circled up clearly waiting for some cptn save a a hoe to reveal himself.

I asked some old dude thinking he was protestor if could ask him a question and he said sure as long as I don't punch him. Turns out he was for letting milo speak right, right next to him was a group of people in black and red waving a Che flag. Another few get away from them you would find another group of people in black and red with antifas flags
I 100% approve of the music

Trying to remember what that e40 song is called when Fox is recording near the THIS IS WAR banner

If the police were just standing there not doing anything whilst the violence took place, then I think that deserves more attention as this was clearly organized and supported by the mayor over petty politics in coordination with George Soros.

How did they even identify the guy? He was wearing a mask and everything.
It's fake. Apparently the guy featured in those videos died a few years ago from a brain tumor.
Figures. I'm out of the loop on this shit. I'm making good money but damn, six days a week and 65+ hours is kicking my ass...

I need to quit and start a Patreon for you guys to fund me sitting on my ass all day and keeping people up-to-date on the happenings.

How many violent protesters did they have around 50 some of them even woman? So that means a group of 20 or so motivated guys would give them a real beating.
If you start running at them soccer violence style half of them would run away straight away.
A lot of other people aren't really up to a hooligan style brawl or underestimate the suddenness or violence of it. Specially when they are unprepared.
If you are hesitant to engage that's when you get your ass beat. So you might end up with 10 or so guys actually fighting but they couldn't really do much and would be on the ground getting soccer kicked after 30 seconds.

I can't believe that people didn't jump on the opportunity for a good old fashion hooligans throw down.
But just stood there and let those idiots riot in your neighborhood. That stuff would have ended in a massive brawl back in my days.
But its all good because the next day the violence was discussed in class.
Those rioters only understand one language, and that's soccer kicking.

I think... I hope that people realize it wasn't all of UCB rioting. I've been calling out the riot all day today and even I can recognize that.

Figures. I'm out of the loop on this shit. I'm making good money but damn, six days a week and 65+ hours is kicking my ass...

I need to quit and start a Patreon for you guys to fund me sitting on my ass all day and keeping people up-to-date on the happenings.
What would I get for being in the $1/month club?

Well, let's see if this is true...
keixlsr3didy.png

How many violent protesters did they have around 50 some of them even woman? So that means a group of 20 or so motivated guys would give them a real beating.
If you start running at them soccer violence style half of them would run away straight away.
A lot of other people aren't really up to a hooligan style brawl or underestimate the suddenness or violence of it. Specially when they are unprepared.
If you are hesitant to engage that's when you get your ass beat. So you might end up with 10 or so guys actually fighting but they couldn't really do much and would be on the ground getting soccer kicked after 30 seconds.

I can't believe that people didn't jump on the opportunity for a good old fashion hooligans throw down.
But just stood there and let those idiots riot in your neighborhood. That stuff would have ended in a massive brawl back in my days.
But its all good because the next day the violence was discussed in class.
Those rioters only understand one language, and that's soccer kicking.
Something like this?

PIwAzU.gif

her name's
Maria Alexandra Bastidas

Last edited:
I just don't understand how the event was cancelled because of violence and there wasn't one single arrest.

Back