Milo Storms Twitter RNC Booth asking them a simple question: if they believe in free speech

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Scary stuff these liberals can't answer this simple question

Last edited:
Twitter believes in free speech, but they also believe that they have a right to ban people who use the platform to harass others. Milo is not the innocent victim of being censored. He was talk talking about how bad a movie was, but taking part in the personal attacks of an individual.

Libertarians always end up with their dick in their own ass (I chose this metaphor in honor of Milo).

On the one hand they claim that private businesses should be able to serve or not serve customers on whatever basis the owners so choose.

While, on the other hand, when it is the libertarian, himself, getting thrown out of the "store", the exclusionary behavior is condemned as somehow fundamentally unAmerican, unconstitutional or unethical.

The chickens always eventually come home to roost for free-market ideologues.

He's really salty, twitter isn't a bastion of free speech, there is other social media available if he doesn't like how twitter runs things.

Aside from the actual viewpoints and controversy milo is usual part of.....he's getting annoying,like a spoiled brat who can't have his way...get over it, find another social media platform and move on...I actually agree with milo for the most part on sjw's but the kid with a tantrum routine has gotten old.

Twitter believes in free speech, but they also believe that they have a right to ban people who use the platform to harass others. Milo is not the innocent victim of being censored. He was talk talking about how bad a movie was, but taking part in the personal attacks of an individual.

They believe in free speech as long as you agree with their view. Period. This is classic leftism.

He's really salty, twitter isn't a bastion of free speech, there is other social media available if he doesn't like how twitter runs things.

Yeah, I mean what is wrong with the dominant social media companies only allowing one viewpoint? I mean, if twitter just allowed racist homophobes and banned anyone who supported gay marriage or abortion people wouldn't bitch at all. Right?

Does every Leftist in the media know each other? I typed Milo into Google news and noticed a large amount of similar articles from left-wing biased media sites (the majority of media sites are left leaning) condemning Milo.

Like the gamer-gate fiasco, this attack on Milo seems like media collusion.

Yeah, I mean what is wrong with the dominant social media companies only allowing one viewpoint? I mean, if twitter just allowed racist homophobes and banned anyone who supported gay marriage or abortion people wouldn't bitch at all. Right?
If twitter wanted to only allow right wing view points and banned liberal accounts then I wouldn't have a problem with it either, they can mod their site however they choose just as I have the choice to not use the website. If I went on stormfront I wouldn't be allowed to advocate race mixing, here on sherdog I would be banned if I wanted to make threads about how whites are the superior race, if you don't want to deal with the mods of a website then you can always find another one that fits you better.

Who is this Milo guy I keep reading about in the WR? What contributions to journalism or economics or political philosophy has he made? Unless he has some major accomplishments that have somehow slipped under my radar, my guess is that the reason conservatives can't stop talking about him is because he's gay. Kind of a prop/novelty for conservative nerds.

Who is this Milo guy I keep reading about in the WR? What contributions to journalism or economics or political philosophy has he made? Unless he has some major accomplishments that have somehow slipped under my radar, my guess is that the reason conservatives can't stop talking about him is because he's gay. Kind of a prop/novelty for conservative nerds.

The reason Milo has a following is because he has been very vocal when it comes to pointing out the tyrannical tendencies of the left. He has made a lot of enemies on the left and they are trying very hard to silence him because like Orwell's Big Brother, leftsits do not appreciate someone openly challenging their ideas. Milo has been banned from Universities, aggressively attacked by the liberal media and banned from Twitter multiple times.

Milo will be largely forgotten in a few years, but he deserves a lot of respect for fighting Leftist Tyranny. Something that has become increasingly dangerous lately.

The reason Milo has a following is because he has been very vocal when it comes to pointing out the tyrannical tendencies of the left. He has made a lot of enemies on the left and they are trying very hard to silence him because like Orwell's Big Brother, leftsits do not appreciate someone openly challenging their ideas. Milo has been banned from Universities, aggressively attacked by the liberal media and banned from Twitter multiple times.

Milo will be largely forgotten in a few years, but he deserves a lot of respect for fighting Leftist Tyranny. Something that has become increasingly dangerous lately.

So is he pretty much Ann Coulter/Pat Buchanan/Bill O'Reilly/David Horowitz except gay?

If twitter wanted to only allow right wing view points and banned liberal accounts then I wouldn't have a problem with it either.

If muslims want to go around bombing infidels then most muslims would not have a problem with that.
If a sniper wanted to go around killing blacks David Duke would not have a problem with that.
If someone wanted to kill jews, hitler would not have a problem with that.

You see the type of company you are going to put yourself into here.

So is he pretty much Ann Coulter/Pat Buchanan/Bill O'Reilly/David Horowitz except gay?

Milo has more of an anti-establishment thing going for him. He was a struggling independent journalist who saw an opportunity to make a name for himself by exposing the Left and now he is doing what he can to take advantage of the opportunity. In about 2 weeks he will lead a gay parade through a Muslim No-Go Zone in Sweden.

I said in the previous milo thread there is no way he is gonna let this twitter thing die. Twitter is massive for his career and he will fight to get back. He knows very well someone of same ilk can come any moment and take the nich he has created for himself

Its not that simple. They pick and choose who their rules apply to. Leslie Jones has a bunch of racist tweets herself - http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/double-standards-leslie-jones-racist-twitter-history/

But I agree that a private company should have the right to deny service to anyone.

Journalist for Breibart and goes on tour around college campuses explaining how SJWs are hypocritical idiots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back