Milo Storms Twitter RNC Booth asking them a simple question: if they believe in free speech

Too bad conservatives cant make popular social media, then they could stop having liberals control them.

Too bad conservatives cant make popular social media, then they could stop having liberals control them.

There's one starting. But it's a bit of a slow roll out right now.

GAB.AI

I signed up a week ago the waiting list is over 60k.

It's really hard to start a social media from scratch. It takes huge amount of bandwidth, which takes huge investment. And it's hard to get $$$ when your entire network is about free speech, and advertisers hate such a thing. That and Twitter itself isn't even profitable.

It's not a "conservative" one persay. But Libertarian ideals are a lot more friendly to Conservatives over some Cuck regressive like Dorsey and his safe space cronies.

Last edited:
Dam are alt righties still crying for their boyfriend Milos Twitter account?

Dam are alt righties still crying for their boyfriend Milos Twitter account?

To Me, this isn't even about Milo as much as it's Twitter's policies and regressive

Last week Twitter suspended quite a few users for merely hashtagging about Saudi women's rights.

Twitter's policies are becoming as asinine as college SJWs. Probably cause they're hiring a bunch of former college SJWs to run these programs.

But then again Youtube isn't far behind with their policies. This new Youtube Heroes program has "brownshirt" level stupidity written all over it.

There's one starting. But it's a bit of a slow roll out right now.

GAB.AI

I signed up a week ago the waiting list is over 60k.

It's really hard to start a social media from scratch. It takes huge amount of bandwidth, which takes huge investment. And it's hard to get $$$ when your entire network is about free speech, and advertisers hate such a thing. That and Twitter itself isn't even profitable.

It's not a "conservative" one persay. But Libertarian ideals are a lot more friendly to Conservatives over some Cuck regressive like Dorsey and his safe space cronies.

Isnt the libertarian ideal to let companies do whatever they want, and let the market decide? Seems like what happened here, and the market has said cuck regressives get to run social media.

Isnt the libertarian ideal to let companies do whatever they want, and let the market decide? Seems like what happened here, and the market has said cuck regressives get to run social media.

WTF, are you talking about.

So what your saying is GAB.AI shouldn't try?

That's like telling a gay person he can't start a rival baking business because the Christian baker already has popular one. So the Christian Baker gets to keep denying everyone that's gay a wedding cake.

No you idiot. The Libertarian Ideal is that Twitter does what it wants, you don't have the right to tell them what they can or cannot do. If you don't like their business practices, then make your own. Which is what this Troba guy is doing with GAB.AI

I didn't realize this was a hard concept for some people.

Last edited:
WTF, are you talking about.

So what your saying is GAB.AI shouldn't try?

That's like telling a gay person he can't start a rival Baking business because the christian Baker already has popular one. So the Christian Baker gets to keep denying everyone a wedding cake.

No you idiot. The Libertarian Ideal is that Twitter does what it wants, you don't have the right to tell them what they can or cannot do. If you don't like their business practices, then make your own. Which is what this Troba guy is doing with GAB.AI

I am saying that they are going to fail, because apparently regressive liberals are better with technology and running social media.

To Me, this isn't even about Milo as much as it's Twitter's policies and regressive

Last week Twitter suspended quite a few users for merely hashtagging about Saudi women's rights.

Twitter's policies are becoming as asinine as college SJWs. Probably cause they're hiring a bunch of former college SJWs to run these programs.

But then again Youtube isn't far behind with their policies. This new Youtube Heroes program has "brownshirt" level stupidity written all over it.

I think the suspension had less to do with SJWs and more to do with the Saudi prince being the second largest share holder of Twitter. Either way that account is back up.

They refused to take down the cop getting his throat cut, but they take down this? Twilight zone stuff.

Exactly what I said. Are you going to maintain your freedom of association standard here, or is it just politically expedient for you?

You seem to think I have spoken again freedom of association. I also don't see how this is a freedom of association issue.

He was funny at first... but now I feel like I'm stuck dating some attention-whoring stripper. I don't WANT you on our side. He does not genuinely care about anything but his own ego and image. He's not a hero -- he's as fucking boring as the people he claims to be railing against.

You're not saying Twitter has the freedom to associate with Milo?

No I'm not. Twitter has chosen not to associate with Milo anymore. That is far different then not having the freedom to.

He should try weibo like InternetEmo.

Last edited:
No matter who is in the right in this situation, it's impossible to listen to either of those assholes in the video without wanting to punch both of them in their smug faces. That makes it awfully difficult to be unbiased about this. They seem like a couple of really miserable douchebags. I couldn't get past about 30 seconds of the video. And I hate trolls so actually, bias or no, I would like them to fuck off into the sunset.

Everybody is missing the real reason they banned Milo, its not because he`s a conservative there are lots of them on twitter. You can't go on Twitter as a "prominent troll" and attack random celebrities, twitter needs its celebrities even if they aren't that famous like Leslie Jones.

Twitters base is teenagers,celebrities,fans and attention whore's (like Milo). Imagine if a lot of celebrities started to feel harassed on Twitter and left going to another social media app....Twitter Don't want any of that shit.

Its a business move and a good one from the privately owned twitter

Back