Milo Storms Twitter RNC Booth asking them a simple question: if they believe in free speech

What evidence can you provide to prove that conservatives are comparing themselves to blacks of the 1950s?

Do you think it is unreasonable for Conservatives to demand that Twitter moderate everyone by the same standards?
Conservative are idiots in general. They are being played by this gay guy. He came in and explored their victim mentality and has now become some sort of justice warrior for them. the guy is a trolled who got banned from twitter. Not end of the world. But we seen in the past anyone who say they are conservative, they jump to their defence without thinking like that Cliven Bundy farmer.....that was a classic. Anyone Milo is not a victim of anything

Here is a disgusting Salon opinion piece defending "Twitter Troll" Azealia Banks. Banks was banned for being brutally racist. Milo was banned for mocking Leslie Jones movie. Oddly, Salon has no problem with Milo being banned. I guess it's because he is a white male and according to Salon, white males are the only problem in the world.

Azealia Banks’ Twitter ban is everything that’s wrong with Twitter: “Where’s @realDonaldTrump suspension?”

Yes, she trolls hard—meanwhile, white men hurl hate at women and people of color all day, every day, with impunity ...

@sodapopinski How do I link the site so Salon does not get any clicks?

Conservative are idiots in general. They are being played by this gay guy. He came in and explored their victim mentality and has now become some sort of justice warrior for them. the guy is a trolled who got banned from twitter. Not end of the world. But we seen in the past anyone who say they are conservative, they jump to their defence without thinking like that Cliven Bundy farmer.....that was a classic. Anyone Milo is not a victim of anything

Most gay hating right wingers secretly want a gay like milo to play with them. They're just trapped in a constant state of fear and self denial.

Most gay hating right wingers secretly want a gay like milo to play with them. They're just trapped in a constant state of fear and self denial.

That's likely true, with the exception that the vast majority of Right wingers don't actually hate anyone, let alone gay people. That's just projection from the Left that is filled with hate for anyone that doesn't agree with them. The truth hurts, but there you have it.

That's likely true, with the exception that the vast majority of Right wingers don't actually hate anyone, let alone gay people. That's just projection from the Left that is filled with hate for anyone that doesn't agree with them. The truth hurts, but there you have it.

Lol if you went back 30 years ago conservatives have the same line of bullshit they have today.

Lol if you went back 30 years ago conservatives have the same line of bullshit they have today.

If you went back 30 years, Liberals were not filled with hateful and illogical ideologies, yet here we are.

Tell me again about how the Right hates gay people...

If you went back 30 years, Liberals were not filled with hateful and illogical ideologies, yet here we are.

Tell me again about how the Right hates gay people...

Yes only the republicans were filled with hate back than.

I think liberals have had their fill and now are giving back a taste of your own medicine. And the right cries like the little beotches they are.

Lol at the right wing championing gay rights. What hole did u crawl from

Twitter believes in free speech, but they also believe that they have a right to ban people who use the platform to harass others. Milo is not the innocent victim of being censored. He was talk talking about how bad a movie was, but taking part in the personal attacks of an individual.
But still leave it as a platform for terrorist propaganda and recruiting. Makes sense.

You have to go back considerably further than 30 years to find the truly decent liberal movement.

So-called American liberalism really lost its moral compass when it abandoned its genesis, a primarily economic concern - support for labor and the working class - and decided to direct its energies towards waging culture wars.

I actually had a twitter account. Used it once. Just because I had to call out my boy Patton Oswalt on attacking the AVGN. But I closed it when I saw this. Fuck twitter.

Here is a disgusting Salon opinion piece defending "Twitter Troll" Azealia Banks. Banks was banned for being brutally racist. Milo was banned for mocking Leslie Jones movie. Oddly, Salon has no problem with Milo being banned. I guess it's because he is a white male and according to Salon, white males are the only problem in the world.

Azealia Banks’ Twitter ban is everything that’s wrong with Twitter: “Where’s @realDonaldTrump suspension?”

Yes, she trolls hard—meanwhile, white men hurl hate at women and people of color all day, every day, with impunity ...

@sodapopinski How do I link the site so Salon does not get any clicks?

http://archive.is/
Drop the URL in the box, click to archive, wait till it's archived, and then copy/paste the URL to the archived page.

Sometimes people have already archived pages so you can just use their URLs.

They believe in free speech as long as you agree with their view. Period. This is classic leftism.
its also a classic attitude on the right...

when its left and right debating or fighting or whatever...

its always fighting fire with fire...

everything the right does it is mirrored by the left..just in a different form..

Liberals are the CEOs of the oppression olympics. They believe in free speech but only if you share their views. If you don't, they usually have zero arguments against you, they just call you names and attempt to get you censored for doing the same shit they do. Thankfully on a global scale, the far left is a dying movement as election results on several continents have shown. In Canada the left prioritized gender neutral identification. Important stuff when it's common knowledge to anyone with a 3 digit IQ that there are males and females and nothing else. All the time I see lefties attempt to argue using their hearts and not their brains. Watching Ben Shapiro embarrass them frequently is great entertainment. Twitter banned Milo for poking fun at Leslie Jones and her dogshit movie, but claimed it was because he told people to call her names on Twitter. Apparently he is responsible for what other adults do, even if he does nothing. I don't believe everything Milo says, but he sure as hell is more successful than the minimum wage making coffee shop workers that seem to be the main group that despises him.

Milos full of shit, he just thrives on drama and trolling (much like Trump).

His previous stance on "free speech"...

So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed. For sure, the best we could ever hope for is a smattering of unpopular show trials. But if the internet, ubiquitous as it now is, proves too dangerous in the hands of the psychologically fragile, perhaps access to it ought to be restricted. We ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it time we did the same to trolls?

Not to mention he was retweeting photoshopped fake tweets, supposedly from Leslie Jones, spouting racist BS.

Last edited:
Yes only the republicans were filled with hate back than.

I think liberals have had their fill and now are giving back a taste of your own medicine. And the right cries like the little beotches they are.

Lol at the right wing championing gay rights. What hole did u crawl from

Democrats were the party of slavery. Then blacks got civil rights and the Democrats enslaved them and destroyed them with propaganda and welfare.

But the GOP is racist. top kek

Who is this Milo guy I keep reading about in the WR? What contributions to journalism or economics or political philosophy has he made? Unless he has some major accomplishments that have somehow slipped under my radar, my guess is that the reason conservatives can't stop talking about him is because he's gay. Kind of a prop/novelty for conservative nerds.
This is a good interview of him and gives a good perception of him. He certainly loves to troll people and sometimes takes it too far, but he also makes a lot of good points.

Libertarians always end up with their dick in their own ass (I chose this metaphor in honor of Milo).

On the one hand they claim that private businesses should be able to serve or not serve customers on whatever basis the owners so choose.

While, on the other hand, when it is the libertarian, himself, getting thrown out of the "store", the exclusionary behavior is condemned as somehow fundamentally unAmerican, unconstitutional or unethical.

The chickens always eventually come home to roost for free-market ideologues.
All you did here was demonstrate the hypocrisy of both progressives and libertarians by inverse association.

Defending censorship when demanding that minorities not suffer it is discrimination. What a pity you are blind to your own bias in the matter.

All you did here was demonstrate the hypocrisy of both progressives and libertarians by inverse association.

Defending censorship when demanding that minorities not suffer it is discrimination. What a pity you are blind to your own bias in the matter.

How am I defending censorship? By saying I don't think Jack Dorsey should be able to unilaterally ban consumers he deems socially or politically undesirable?

My position is bias free. Unless you include bias against billion authoritarians.

Back