• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Million MAGA March

The same colleges advocating for POC only areas?

College = Racist, got it.
Agree.

I graduated at one and during my tenure there, I was literally forced to virtual signal, which is absolutely disgusting. It nearly drove me insane because I was held captive to do things against my will.

I was free at last during graduation. It felt great the day my mentor gave me the “ok” signal the day I walked on stage at the commencement.

In the united states right now. the divide is racial. For Danish, my guess is wait to see what happens when close to half your population is Muslim. Then get back to me.

USA can be solved by splitting up

The EU is a walking death sentence

Were they organizing this for a long time on FB and twitter? I never heard about this until today.

WTF?

Some cultures are "incompatible," therefore the answer is... to segregate, right? Well, calling for racial segregation is some of the most pure racism. That's the logic that drove Jim Crow in the US and even inspired the Nazis

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/11/what-america-taught-the-nazis/540630/

See, if you'd gone to college, your chances of writing something so preposterously ignorant would be drastically lower. But no, you got your GED, opened up your drywall installation business, and are now spouting idiocy like this.

Good job.

Did you say this same soap box speech when blacks wanted to have a black only space in college?

https://www.thecollegefix.com/black...versity-demand-segregated-campus-black-house/
"rules for thee but not for me"

My guess is no.

Look bud. Humans are tribal. That's just the way of it. We've always been tribal. We always WILL be tribal. Understanding human nature is to accept what our faults are. Also a big fucking LOL if you believe a culture that just recently passed a law to allow women to drive a car by themselves is even remotely compatible to one who just elected a female as it's VP.

Like gtfo a here with that libtard idiotic view on the world.

You were the one who brought up the UK and Canada, not me. The US isn't 50/50 either and I dont see why that would be a prerequisite for anything.

Again, would you classify yourself as a conservative?

As the US gets closer to 50/50 expect the racial divide to get worse.

That's my forecast. Enjoy!

You forgetting the attempted kidnapping of Governor Whitmer? The statement by Bannon that Wray and Fauci should be beheaded. The calls by various righties, for violence against Democrats. That dude in Florida 2 years ago who mailed pipe bombs to critics of Trump. The violent rhetoric from Trump , condoning the Proud Boys and continuing to attack Whitmer after the plot was exposed.

Police Chief Resigns In Arkansas After 'Death To All Marxist Democrats' Messages
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/09/9330...as-after-death-to-all-marxist-democrats-posts
small group of fringe radicals. The BLM Riots were national

Conservatives including Trump went hysterical for a decade and caused a division by claiming all sorts of racist shit like the black president was a secret Kenyan, Muslim, and called his wife an ape because the color of their skin.

10/10 victim complex blaming this behavior on the media.

Trumps birther claim WAS ridiculous. And was rightfully called out for being ridiculous.

;)

The level of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness by the left has no limits. They celebrate every schizophrenic with a sign and every blatant opportunistic looter like they are rosa parks for 4 years....and then have nothing but contempt for law abiding, tax paying protesters.

He should have just purchased one of those bikes with the built in speakers. I taped my radio to my bike but I was 10

It felt great the day my mentor gave me the “ok” signal the day I walked on stage at the commencement.
<{clintugh}>

Your mentor sounds like a real jerkoff. If a mentor used a secret hand signal I would either realize that I was 12 or I made some major wrong turns in life.

Look at these racist scumbags destroying BLM property.

Somebody needs to dox them online, which shouldnt be hard to do since they dont wear masks

lol'd at property.

In the united states right now. the divide is racial. For Danish, my guess is wait to see what happens when close to half your population is Muslim. Then get back to me.
Yeah, no. The divide is not racial. It's more political than it has ever been.

lol'd at property.

Yeah, no. The divide is not racial. It's more political than it has ever been.

Cause we haven't been reading up about how bad the cis white male is for 4 years now? We have a BLM march riots for 4 months now. Don't get me wrong, it's also political...holy SHIT the political. But I think it's more racial now than it's ever been.

Cause we haven't been reading up about how bad the cis white male is for 4 years now? We have a BLM march riots for 4 months now
The trendy thing right now is BLM, but that is not the actual divide going on. That's just a symptom.

Trumps birther claim WAS ridiculous. And was rightfully called out for being ridiculous.

;)

By ridiculous you mean racist and divisive.

Yet he kept it up for a decade and his base participated unapologetically or turned a blind eye. Yet here here you are bitching about the media being the issue.

Back