milk?

Enough. In theory aldults shouldn't drink milk. We are the only species on the plant that drinks milk past infancy. And certainly the only species that drinks other species milk. Weird how poeple feel ill about drinking human milk but dont mind chugging down a cow's nipple juice.

Also if you note, when adults stop drinking milk, they become lactose intolerant usally so they can't drink milk anymore. SAying that i still drink it. Just don't watch the calcium kid...

Woob said:
Enough. In theory aldults shouldn't drink milk. We are the only species on the plant that drinks milk past infancy. And certainly the only species that drinks other species milk. Weird how poeple feel ill about drinking human milk but dont mind chugging down a cow's nipple juice.
the power of effective marketing

Also if you note, when adults stop drinking milk, they become lactose intolerant usally so they can't drink milk anymore. SAying that i still drink it. Just don't watch the calcium kid...
that's what happened to me.. stopped for a while.. and now i'm lactose intolerant... not to mention i've realized i'm really allergic to casein protein :icon_cry2

i go through 1.5-2 gallons give or take skim milk a week

a cup in the morning to make my oatmeal with and a couple cups at night with dinner.

about 10-12 oz of 1% a day. I mix it with my muscle milk.

I drink whole milk and usualy alot of it. I CRAVE whole milk when i eat, i cant help it i love the stuff. I go though a gallon of whole milkevery few days.

supersudo said:
the power of effective marketing

that's what happened to me.. stopped for a while.. and now i'm lactose intolerant... not to mention i've realized i'm really allergic to casein protein :icon_cry2

How do you know you are allergic casein? What exactly happens to you?

Wolverine
///

Woob said:

When will people learn that what makes humans different from other animals is the fact that they go beyond whatever is 'natural' for them to do? That's called civilization man. It's not natural to cook meat, to farm vegetables, to eat bread, to fly airplanes, to try people who commit crimes, to have hospitals etc...

We do not limit ourselves to what is natural, and guess what, we damn well should not.

Noskill said:
When will people learn that what makes humans different from other animals is the fact that they go beyond whatever is 'natural' for them to do? That's called civilization man. It's not natural to cook meat, to farm vegetables, to eat bread, to fly airplanes, to try people who commit crimes, to have hospitals etc...

We do not limit ourselves to what is natural, and guess what, we damn well should not.

Bingo. Everything we humans do, besides fucking and surviving, can be construed as unnatural, but it's also what makes life so amusing. The reason no other animal drinks breast milk all of their lives is because it's not practical to expect a 2,000 pound steer to get by solely on the milk of its 2,000 pound mother. The mom would be sucked dry in short order and "baby" would be left without a food source.

Because we are so superior to animals on an intellectual level, we've been successful in essentially removing ourselves from many so-called laws of nature. Thus we are able to drink many other species' breast milk, which contains a lot of viatmins, nutrients, and minerals, as well as a lot of sugar, hormones, and antibiotics, and enjoy our place at the top of the foo chain. Ya gotta love it.

BTW, I'm gonna need a link from you guys who say that if you stop drinking milk you become lactose intolerant. Never heard that one before.

Milk= nature's weight gainer.

I go through about 1/4 gallon or more a day, be it with protein shakes, with cereal, with a meal. I try to stick with skim milk, but sometimes I'll have to deal with 2% if I'm buying a bottle at the gas station in the morning.

Wolverine said:
How do you know you are allergic casein? What exactly happens to you?

Wolverine
///

i found out by drinking muscle milk.. which has little to no lactose.. but a lotta casein.. casein is also in milk and i noticed a correlation between the 2... and as to what happens to me.. it's the usual... non-stop runny nose, watery eyes, sinus congestion.. and feeling like shit.. etc etc

o yeh, and if i drink milk, i get loose shits too.. lol :wink:

Back