Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

<45>

I saw this the other day. Those jackets would have a 1 star review if every Soldier who had to wear them could leave a review. I don’t think I’ve ever owned a worse piece of clothing

I do miss the old grey T shirts though.

I joined a little after 911 in 2001 and the Zip up hoodies were being fazed out. Ascetically I think those were the best.

71Jvq-OcalL._AC_UL1090_.jpg

Do soldiers still wear the gray shirts with the giant black A on the back for PT?

As a retired USAF guy from the medical field (pharmacy), I must say...

th

The BEST people I was ever on the job with were two prior Infantry guys when I was assigned to Landstuhl. They were jam up, jelly-tight, and on the PDQ.

* I agree with Graham on this point. It will most likely happen after Biden leaves office, but it could be sooner. And we still have Americans that can't get out of Afghanistan. The Southern border is an open door for terrorists to enter the United States and do another 9/11. There is absolutely nothing that Biden touches that does not turn to 'shit,' and we still have 3 years and 3 months to go.

Lindsey Graham says US forces will return to Afghanistan again: ‘We’ll have to.’
Republican argues that troops will be forced to return because of the threat of terrorism will be ‘so large.’

@heavyarms21 Do y'all make recruits remove the KAC rails when cleaning rifles every evening?

I refuse to buy or wear that Bull Shit they can NJP me.

We had to have two sets of "official" PT gear when I went to Chiefs Academy...

So I bought my latest and greatest "uniform authorized" shorts and t-shirt...my first PT uniform I purchased in the then 16 years since Basic....

Shorts are great for sleeping in, t-shirts are now rags...

I don't even know why my service has a PT uniform when we don't even have service wide mandatory PT post-basic...

When in SD I saw our Rescue Swimmers doing their thing in the PT uniform....meanwhile my jolly bunch of pirates were doing command (me) authorized during working hours voluntary 5ks 3x a week in whatever was comfy...

For the step child of services you'd think we could save money by only requiring a PT uniform during basic, OCS or the Academy and therefore purchasing less inventory?

Welp, those currently serving on active duty now have 90 days to get fully vaccinated or face being discharged. COs are about to flooded with religious exemptions.

giphy.gif

Welp, those currently serving on active duty now have 90 days to get fully vaccinated or face being discharged. COs are about to flooded with religious exemptions.

giphy.gif
I’m curious how this plays out. Wonder how many just use it as an opportunity to punch out?

Back