Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

I’m curious how this plays out. Wonder how many just use it as an opportunity to punch out?
The female marine who refused to even wear a mask got a General Under Honorable. So unless they care about the Post 9/11 GI Bill (which they should) then it won't mean anything.
I'm crossing my fingers some 11B E5s in the local Guard units decide to die on that hill. Then if I did join I'd go through OSUT as a Sgt instead of a Spc. <Moves>

@Strychnine, check this out.
USMA has gone stupid on face masks. Don't wear an N-95 mask? Use a bandana, scarves, or cloth covering? Do these people know the difference between a filter and a T shirt? They should try running their car without a filter to see the results. What chemicals are used on uniforms? Nothing that will survive the first washing with soap.
WEAR A FACE COVERING.jpg

Last edited:
The female marine who refused to even wear a mask got a General Under Honorable. So unless they care about the Post 9/11 GI Bill (which they should) then it won't mean anything.
I'm crossing my fingers some 11B E5s in the local Guard units decide to die on that hill. Then if I did join I'd go through OSUT as a Sgt instead of a Spc. <Moves>
I think there may be a lot of 18-20+yr people punching out. It’s one thing to other than honorable an E4, it’s another to do that to a E7-E9.

Welp, those currently serving on active duty now have 90 days to get fully vaccinated or face being discharged. COs are about to flooded with religious exemptions.

giphy.gif
Yep it’s already happening and the approving authority is the Surgeon general of your service. Big waste of time because he isn’t going to approve them. Only thing it might do is buy them time for the bill that’s currently in the house to repeal the mandate to get passed

USMA has gone stupid on face masks. Don't wear an N-95 mask? Use a bandana, scarves, or cloth covering? Do these people know the difference between a filter and a T shirt? They should try running their car without a filter to see the results. What chemicals are used on uniforms? Nothing that will survive the first washing with soap.
View attachment 880015
What’s the date on that? That looks like something from early on when we faced a mask shortage and hospitals and clinics needed those masks

View attachment 880015

Wow. With all of the information that's been going around like crazy, you'd figure that people would START to get it... SMH brother.. SMH...

Another stupid video from the USMA. Cadets now need to be told how long 20 seconds take. o_O Nice background music.
Yeah, that is the up and coming U.S. Army leadership.

U.S. Army Ranger School :
"Historically, the graduation rate had been around 50%, but this has fluctuated. In the period prior to 1980, the Ranger School attrition rate was over 65%. Now, after initial course prerequisites are verified, they have an 80% graduation rate."

So, this is interesting.
Back before Ranger School was open to non-Infantry folks, and females, the attrition rate was high. Most left the first week due to APFT failure, land navigation failure, and swimming failure. The school was hard for those of us who had been in the Infantry for a few years doing the things you do in Ranger School. Now, you have folks from Medical, Finance, and Aviation (not to mention females) who graduate without recycling? Folks who have never done a patrol prior to going to the school? Something has definitely changed. It has become much easier to graduate. The tab has lost much of its value. Does everything in the U.S. military seem to have become easier?

Back