Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr...

View attachment 785550

This is getting dumber and dumber by the minute. I know they need to take extra precaution given their age and mileage but damn, it's a PPV too. Fans deserve to see a real fight if they're paying for it. If they can't fight, maybe it shouldn't go ahead?

Betting is a minefield with boxing at the best of times with judges, hidden bouts, no odds on title fights etc but this is next level weird. Good luck whoever bets this

Yeah I bought out of my RJJ bet for a minimal loss since the line on Tyson dropped. I want no exposure to this because there's no way to know what way a bet will even be graded.

Jones is glass jaw, even a balloon smacked on his chin would KO him cold. Tyson inside 1.

Feels like Roy Jones boxed too long and hast cte. Mike seems ok. And he still has speed I wouldn’t want to bet against him unless it was a better number

you think mikes ok? He’s a fuckin nutjob haha

you think mikes ok? He’s a fuckin nutjob haha
Well he’s always been that way but he doesn’t show obvious signs of cte like Roy does

What made Roy great he no longer has, and Tyson clearly still has devastating power and looked quick for a 54 year old guy in the pads.

If they go all out Tyson is going to take Roy's head off. I feel like Mike has taken enough TRT and whatever else that he can be explosive for 5 minutes.

Roy's chin is beyond shot. He also has lost his legs. He has to stay on the ropes with his hands up.

Tyson got the money, Tyson organized the event, Tyson will win because this isn't a real fight. Tyson is the way to go.

This is probably just a glorified sparring match but I'll watch. Good luck to anyone betting this one, I'm curious to see what hippe Tyson looks like. Seems like he went full Rogan with his psychedelic approach to mental health.

Anybody remember his "Do you understand the toad?" interview? Somewhere between CTE and dmt

Already put 2u on RJJ. I hope there will be a lot of casual money coming on Mike by the beginning of September. Of couse, power goes at last and Mike 100% still has it (in addition to Jones being a glass jaw) but come on, Mike hasn't fought in freaking 15 years and has lost 3 of his 4 fights. Might not help that he has been smoking weed every day for the last 15 years too. Mike has also bad knees and I'm not sure he is able to train correctly...
Roy, despite not being, of course, the boxer that he once was, has stayed active and has won fights recently. He should be in much better shape, in addition to having way less ring rust. I see him making it out of the first 2 rounds by being on his bike and then he's gonna pick Tyson apart. He might even get the finish, let's not forget almost all Tyson's losses came by KO or TKO. Tyson's cardio was already bad by the time he trained 5 hours a day, imagine how it is now.

I'm not going big on that fight either (gonna add 1u to my 2 u on Roy at most), because those kind of fights are often fixed. I would put 10u on Jones and hedge it with Tyson round 1 if it wasn't for that.

Last edited:
I think this one actually is an exhibition though. I'm expecting a fun sparring match not a fight
It's all fun and games till tyson eats a stiff jab that colors his nose rosy red. Then he snaps and ko's jones stiff and requires stretcher due to his advanced age.

Damn. You guys are betting this shitshow?
I didn't know you even could bet on it because they're calling it an exhibition and saying the fight will be stopped if anyone goes too hard or if anyone gets cut.

Back