Mike Tyson Officially Endorses...

He was convicted. Fool

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/03/27/s...ape-conviction-in-indiana.html?pagewanted=all

Went to prison for it.

He was a badass in many ways. I respect the guy from going from small bullied weakling to super badass, but I can't all him a moral or 'good man' overall.

i love watching tyson fights and am pretty big fan of him fighting wise...but mike tyson scares me. I might walk up to him now if i saw him but idk, i'd have to try and gauge the situation. 10 years ago if i saw mike tyson walking down the street though i think i would cross the street and do my best to not make eye contact.

And he clearly turned his life completely around. Watching one man drastically improve himself the way Mike did is incredibly admirable.

Says a lot about a man to defend a rapist.

If he was a warrior 200 years ago or so I could understand. But this worship of pro athletes is sickening. They aren't real leaders.... hell I'd defend a military general turned politician who raped once before I defend a former thug, and convicted rapist pro athlete.

The athlete worship is a sickening part of American society. Turn a blind eye to daughters and mothers being harmed and battered all so the "prized boys" can continue to compete and bring in money.

All while men stay at home stuffing themselves on unhealthy food watching the tv.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Tyson raped women and went to prison but is still loved. Shows you how patriarchal and sexist the male run media really is.

Men/Tysons fans have to instead slander/put down the women who said he raped them. Call them sluts and other names in order to defend Tyson.

Btw I say this as a fan of Tyson the fighter but not the person.

To paraphrase Iron Mike- Mike Tyson would make love to you until you become enamored with him.

Cinching up that convicted rapist demographic. Well played Trump.

198090.jpeg

He realizes that Trump handled his rape accusations better. Pay the woman off to make it go away seems like a better deal than to take your punishment.

Lol Trump supporters all congregating in a thread where about a convicted rapist and person with known limited intelligence endorsing him.

Anyone look at the polls recently? Lulz

Even the party knows they're fubar'd

If you believe those polls I have a bridge you can buy discount price. Just like the Brexit pre-polls, this is the definition of cockroach liberal politicians colluding with paid-for media outlets trying to sway the public opinion.

You want to see who's going to draw the crowds and who's going to draw crickets in November?

Go to both a Clinton rally and a a Trump rally in the same area. Bring an EMT or you might die laughing at who cares about Hillary without being paid to be there. Thai shit is like the Twilight Zone I swear.

Lol Trump supporters all congregating in a thread where about a convicted rapist and person with known limited intelligence endorsing him.

Anyone look at the polls recently? Lulz

Even the party knows they're fubar'd

If you believe those polls I have a bridge you can buy discount price. Just like the Brexit pre-polls, this is the definition of cockroach liberal politicians colluding with paid-for media outlets trying to sway the public opinion.

You want to see who's going to draw the crowds and who's going to draw crickets in November?

Go to both a Clinton rally and a a Trump rally in the same area. Bring an EMT or you might die laughing at who cares about Hillary without being paid to be there. Thai shit is like the Twilight Zone I swear.

In fairness, Trump is +320, so if you have reason to suspect he's ahead, time to pull out the old pocket book.

Says a lot about a man to defend a rapist.

If he was a warrior 200 years ago or so I could understand. But this worship of pro athletes is sickening. They aren't real leaders.... hell I'd defend a military general turned politician who raped once before I defend a former thug, and convicted rapist pro athlete.

The athlete worship is a sickening part of American society. Turn a blind eye to daughters and mothers being harmed and battered all so the "prized boys" can continue to compete and bring in money.

All while men stay at home stuffing themselves on unhealthy food watching the tv.

He paid his debt to society. Why so salty?

Oh yeah the size of a crowd is wayyyyy more telling than actual polls. o_O

By your logic, Sanders would have beaten Clinton in the primaries. Oops, guess not

Back