Mike Tyson Officially Endorses...

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Donald J. Trump for President.

Might be old news, but I don't give a shit. I wanted to make a thread.

Duh.
And so does everyone else with a set of balls between their legs.

But who is Ja Rule endorsing?

But who is Ja Rule endorsing?
Ja rule is displaying a hint of testicle
Ja Rule: "Trump is very entertaining. He speaks very openly and candidly about what he feels. I think it's a breath of fresh air for everybody to hear it. It's not always the politically correct thing, but I think that's what people are enjoying about Trump being in the running.... Trump is crazy. He has always been an outspoken person. I'm not shocked by anything that comes out of his mouth at all. He's like a rapper."
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...nd-more-really-think-of-donald-trump-20150831

Duh.
And so does everyone else with a set of balls between their legs.
This.^ I know of one guy that's probably voting Hillary. And this guy married a feminist and she definitely wears the pants in the family.

Cinching up that convicted rapist demographic. Well played Trump.

well, hillary has the non convicted rapist vote locked up after shamefully defending a man she knew was guilty.

Is that guy Hillary defended still alive? Somebody should track him down and ask who he's voting for.

Mike Tyson raped women and went to prison but is still loved. Shows you how patriarchal and sexist the male run media really is.

Men/Tysons fans have to instead slander/put down the women who said he raped them. Call them sluts and other names in order to defend Tyson.

Btw I say this as a fan of Tyson the fighter but not the person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Tyson raped women and went to prison but is still loved. Shows you how patriarchal and sexist the male run media really is.

Men/Tysons fans have to instead slander/put down the women who said he raped them. Call them sluts and other names.

Would love a quote here from Hillary on Bill's rape accusers but ... she doesn't give a shit

Apparently every male athlete who ever lived is a rapist. Forgive me if I take these accusations of rape/abuse with a grain of salt, anymore.

Hey now , there's a strikingly similarty there with a certain presidential canidate .. I forget which one she is though....

Men/Tysons fans have to instead slander/put down the women who said he raped them. Call them sluts and other names in order to defend Tyson.

Donald J. Trump for President.

Might be old news, but I don't give a shit. I wanted to make a thread.

hahaha oh man when you got mike tyson telling you that you crude and doesn't know how to speak and that you need people to work with you on how to deliver your message you know you've hit rock bottom.

Should have been a mistrial. The judge was racist and wanted to get Mike Tyson if it was the last thing he did; he didn't care if he was guilty or not. Tyson was the victim of systemic racism and didn't get justice. We shouldn't judge him for being the wrong color.

A vote against Tyson's pick is an admission that one doesn't think black lives matter. Vote Trump.

Back