Media Mike Tyson is back

Yeah he can hit pads alright.

Ngannou would KO Prime Mike Tyson in boxing or MMA.

There are levels.

Jesus Christ he's still fast as fuck. He's still faster than Wilder, Joshua and Fury lol

There are levels.

th

You think he's on the gear? I watched clips of his fight with McBride (his last pro fight). He didn't look so fast then.

Damn, still got it

if he ever fought again, which I don't think he should...this fighting at 230lbs is a bad idea...at tysons best, he was 218lbs...and he was significantly faster back then than he is now...granted, he is just starting back...he looks great...looks to be in great shape...maybe spar with some guys...maybe even do some exhibitions, but stay away from real boxing matches....

There are levels.

hahahahahahaah, are you talking about the same guy that swings wildly, like some brawler in a bar fight? that guy? his power is saving him...but his punches were coming 10 miles away...any good boxer would see those punches coming. he is a very wild striker, with literally no technique whatsoever...he has very good power...to compare him to tyson is just plain retarded....and nobody will take that comment seriously...

Yeah lets all pretend he's not a rapist.

lets not pretend this girl didn't go to his hotel room at like 2am...haha what girl does that, if sex isn't on the agenda....just the fact that she went to his hotel room is enough evidence for most normal humans of her desires...the fact that she went so late at night is even more evidence....what possible reason does a chick go to a mans hotel room, unless they are going to have sex??????

and that happened how long ago??

Can we have another thread of this guy hitting mitts for a few seconds?

lets not pretend this girl didn't go to his hotel room at like 2am...haha what girl does that, if sex isn't on the agenda....just the fact that she went to his hotel room is enough evidence for most normal humans of her desires...the fact that she went so late at night is even more evidence....what possible reason does a chick go to a mans hotel room, unless they are going to have sex??????

and that happened how long ago??
WHO THE F*CK CARES HOW LONG AGO IT WAS!!! When you rape someone, you shouldnt get any second chances. Like being a pedophile, once you commit the act, you should wear a shirt that says RAPIST forever. And I'm sure u know everything about the case, right???!?! I gotta see where u got ur law degree from, bc u sound super smart.

Back