Media Mike Tyson is back

Can we have another thread of this guy hitting mitts for a few seconds?
I know right. Everyone is losing their shit bc he hits mits fast. has anyone seen any other top boxer hit pads. I mean by most of the sherdoggers logic, now he can become world champ and beat Wilder, Joshua, etc..... GTFO

WHO THE F*CK CARES HOW LONG AGO IT WAS!!! When you rape someone, you shouldnt get any second chances. Like being a pedophile, once you commit the act, you should wear a shirt that says RAPIST forever. And I'm sure u know everything about the case, right???!?! I gotta see where u got ur law degree from, bc u sound super smart.

law Degree from Da Street holmes. Woman target rich athletes all the time in obvious sexual situations to later blackmail/sue. Happened to a Philadelphia NFL receiver by a stripper who got caught trying to set him up. happens more than you think. These guys are walking jackpots.

yes, he is black.

iu

what a hot take lol
Had a casual who bought the fights tell me that Francis would KO Fury. I immediately made him bet me $500 if that fight ever happens

Just popped into this thread to see how many angry liberals would post......leaving satisfied!
[<cena1}

Damn, still got it

He does look pretty scary on the pads.

At his age, and the fact that he let himself go for awhile, it's hard not to speculate that he's on gear (or at least TRT, which is just legal gear :) ). Would help him tap into some of that natural talent he had in his youth.

You think he's on the gear? I watched clips of his fight with McBride (his last pro fight). He didn't look so fast then.
Sure he can look fast for 30 seconds. But he won't be able to maintain that speed. I'd be surprised if he could do it for 3 minutes. Notice how the footage is edited to show him working the pads in small segments. If it was 3 minutes continuous hitting pads at that speed I'd be impressed.

Good call.

Cuz a Black men has never spent 26-36 years in prison and then exonerated over a wrongful rape conviction.
To assume every conviction is a lie because some do get falsely accused is just stupid. Rape happens far more than false accusations.

You have the right to your own opinion though, just as I do, and I stand by my statement.

Back