Media Mike Tyson is back

I feel like a lot of people are missing or ignoring the fact that Tyson wants to do some exhibition matches for charity.
They see the pad work and they're like he's gonna knock out (Insert some heavyweight you don't like here) but at least Tyson doesn't think he should become an active boxer again.

Why's he doing this? What's his goal?

giphy.gif

He said it's for charity.
Probably for corona

Why's he doing this? What's his goal?

He says he's going to fight to raise money for charity. Just some 4 rounders/exhibition fights.

Tyson Vs. Butterbean

Make it happen Dana!

I feel like a lot of people are missing or ignoring the fact that Tyson wants to do some exhibition matches for charity.
They see the pad work and they're like he's gonna knock out (Insert some heavyweight you don't like here) but at least Tyson doesn't think he should become an active boxer again.
Who knows. He gets juiced up with enough HGH and his cardio and he's top-10 off his couch.

Also, amazing how popular he is. We've had a handful of threads moved here (I'm assuming) from the heavies in just a couple days, right?

lol

Who knows. He gets juiced up with enough HGH and his cardio and he's top-10 off his couch.
Top 10 what, hitting pads?

He looks great in the gym but it'll be a different story when he gets punched in a fight.

the heavyweights are pretty pisspoor these days so nothing would surprise me but they are huge and huge is not something Tyson could deal with at the end of his career, i don't want to see it. Ali was still able to win about 4 rounds in the Berbick fight, even with all the damage he'd taken before, means nothing when you compare it to what he was in his prime. An old, damaged fighter can still compete many times, doesn't mean he should. Tyson aged pretty bad, he was losing to fighters who were probably not even at Berbick's level and getting kayoed too.

the heavyweights are pretty pisspoor these days so nothing would surprise me but they are huge and huge is not something Tyson could deal with at the end of his career, i don't want to see it. Ali was still able to win about 4 rounds in the Berbick fight, even with all the damage he'd taken before, means nothing when you compare it to what he was in his prime. An old, damaged fighter can still compete many times, doesn't mean he should. Tyson aged pretty bad, he was losing to fighters who were probably not even at Berbick's level and getting kayoed too.

Tyson basically quit out of exhaustion in his final couple losses, it wasn't age or mileage, he just wasn't training anymore. Tyson was never a cardio machine, even when he was training his ass off... take that away and he only had a couple of rounds in him.

But he's 53 now, he's not fighting anybody real. Roy Jones or Holyfield are probably what he has in mind.

Tyson basically quit out of exhaustion in his final couple losses, it wasn't age or mileage, he just wasn't training anymore. Tyson was never a cardio machine, even when he was training his ass off... take that away and he only had a couple of rounds in him.

But he's 53 now, he's not fighting anybody real. Roy Jones or Holyfield are probably what he has in mind.
the danny williams fight is one of my personal faves of Mike's, he was fighting his ass off, he injured himself which is what happens to older fighters. The bigger issue was people knew that if they could wait out the storm for a few rounds, mike would tire. The mccbride fight was a case of bad management, larry holmes said as much, trying to bring the man back and they put him in with a giant, don't know what they expected. I've said it many times, the size disadvantage was really a lot to make up for.

look into the actual facts of the case...haha
Just because someone says something does not make it a fact. Here’s a fact for you. There are plenty of people that served decades in prison after being falsely accused and were later exonerated by DNA evidence. Women accuse men of rape quite often even when the sex was consensual. When I was a teenager my brother had sex with a girl. She told her boyfriend that my brother raped her. That’s a fact. I was in the house and know it was consensual. They boyfriend came at my brother and attacked him while his friend held a gun in case my brother fought back. What facts do you speak of? Women lie.

To assume every conviction is a lie because some do get falsely accused is just stupid. Rape happens far more than false accusations.

You have the right to your own opinion though, just as I do, and I stand by my statement.
The thing is that your statement does not prove that he raped anyone. It only proves that he was convicted of rape. If a person is wrongly convicted of murder then they are not a murderer. I don’t know if Mike is guilty or innocent and that’s why I’m not qualified to call him anything. I wasn’t there in that hotel room. I don’t know what happened and neither do you.

Just because someone says something does not make it a fact. Here’s a fact for you. There are plenty of people that served decades in prison after being falsely accused and were later exonerated by DNA evidence. Women accuse men of rape quite often even when the sex was consensual. When I was a teenager my brother had sex with a girl. She told her boyfriend that my brother raped her. That’s a fact. I was in the house and know it was consensual. They boyfriend came at my brother and attacked him while his friend held a gun in case my brother fought back. What facts do you speak of? Women lie.
Fuck, I thought I had bad experiences

The first partial connect and Tyson will go down. Probably out.

Had a casual who bought the fights tell me that Francis would KO Fury. I immediately made him bet me $500 if that fight ever happens
wow. Is on board with the bet?

I'm with you all the way...women lie all the time...especially when it comes to something they have a huge advantage of men in....women know, all they have to do is make any sort of accusation and the guy will be in trouble...times are changing now though....it takes alot more than her word to do much in court....she will need a rape kit done at a hospital...they will need dna evidence..physical evidence of rape...not just her word.

Im assuming you were all still teenagers? Ive seen this kind of accusation twice back when i was like 15 or 16. But honestly the second time was a buddy of mine trying to claim to his current gf that his ex gf raped him when in all actuality he just cheated. Terrible shit in any case

Back