Mike Pierce

gqgeo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mike Pierce definitely needs to be respected. His losses in the UFC have been to title contenders. I say match him up with another contender or Top 10 opponent because he has earn his due.

Thoughts? Maybe a Damien Maia or Erick Silva...

He seems to be anti-Brazilian so...

he should be in fights before the facebook fights.

but if i had to pick for his style i'd like Stun Gun.

He should get a rematch with Jon Fitch, in a no-time-limit format, with 5 minute rounds to go until the fight finishes.
This fight should be aired on C-Span 2.

Most shameless LnPer in the division. Makes Fitch look active. Baczynski did more damage from the bottom and should have won. Send Pierce over to Bellator and let him and Askren fight for the title of Blanket King.

Lost a couple very close decisions top to two top 5 WW's. He's a handful for most imo.

Most shameless LnPer in the division. Makes Fitch look active. Baczynski did more damage from the bottom and should have won. Send Pierce over to Bellator and let him and Askren fight for the title of Blanket King.

I seem to recall him dropping Seth and messing up his eye, but hey, logic doesn't work for people like you.

i would love to see erick destroying him, or demian schooling dat ass

34 to 16 sig strikes per fightmetric.

Doesn't matter when you're on your back the whole time and not really doing anything significant to change it. Pierce dominated the fight with grappling. Strikes aren't the only way to win a fight.

Pierce is yet another snoozer. These guys want to go to the ground so bad, yet when they get there, they fall asleep.

They need to start penalizing fighters for not advancing position on the ground. Stand-ups are not enough because they already score the takedown points and have no interest of furthering the fight on the ground.

...Strikes aren't the only way to win a fight.

Never said they were. Pierce mostly just sat in his guard and got hit in the face. I'd give him the fight if he'd been just been a wee bit more active, but he did jack sh*t with the TDs, just sat in his guard and let the guy on bottom hit him.

"Doesn't matter when you're on your back the whole time and not really doing anything significant to change it. Pierce dominated the fight with grappling. Strikes aren't the only way to win a fight."

He got beat up from the bottom you weirdo. What grappling did he dominate with? What takedowns? Sorry, but takedowns are not fight enders, nor do they do damage.

People like you are enablers for this crap.

His effective, but very very boring. I agree with either of those matchups though, TS.

Never said they were. Pierce mostly just sat in his guard and got hit in the face. I'd give him the fight if he'd been just been a wee bit more active, but he did jack sh*t with the TDs, just sat in his guard and let the guy on bottom hit him.

"Doesn't matter when you're on your back the whole time and not really doing anything significant to change it. Pierce dominated the fight with grappling. Strikes aren't the only way to win a fight."

He got beat up from the bottom you weirdo. What grappling did he dominate with? What takedowns? Sorry, but takedowns are not fight enders, nor do they do damage.

People like you are enablers for this crap.
Don't like it? Bitch at the fighters that let it happen to themselves. Fact if the matter is, he got controlled. He couldn't keep the fight where he wanted it and where he could win. Hence the loss.

Other than the A-Train fight. Pierce is BORING. But he wins...thats what you need to do.

Don't like it? Bitch at the fighters that let it happen to themselves. Fact if the matter is, he got controlled. He couldn't keep the fight where he wanted it and where he could win. Hence the loss.

My point exactly, style wins fights. Also does strategy and Pierce takes it to his advantage every fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back