Mike Perry has spoken. Wants an instant rematch

First...........
11d6916e9912959c5922aa07115dc0fe-gordonramsay08.gif

Why would Alan care about a rematch with this guy? He dominated him. He probably wants bigger challenges now to build up his career.

Yeah or show Dana the fight would break all-time PPV records like the Conor-Nate fights did.
According to your shitty logic then they should've had a 3rd fight instantly since their 2nd fight did even better

What a bum, Perry only has a few fights left in the UFC most likely.

Mike will be going back to his day job giving platinum level blowies.

It's sad. I think he reads sherdog forumsbut didn't realize his whole fan base is actually an elaborate lampoon of Conor's fan base

I'm starting to believe a good many of them were actually being serious.

His game plan and fight IQ ruined him.
Easier said than done jouban never put himself in a postion where perry could land the right hand so credit is due there. He isnt ruined either i shouldn't have used that word

He didn't do a damn thing in the fight to insinuate a rematch would be any different.

According to your shitty logic then they should've had a 3rd fight instantly since their 2nd fight did even better

No you're right. You're logic is way better. Dana just really likes Conor and was concerned he was getting too obsessed with the first Nate fight. Out of concern for Conor's mental well-being and because their 'bros'.... he gave Conor the rematch. It had nothing to $$$ or PPV buys. I swear it's like special needs around here sometimes. Go to move to some communist country if you don't understand how business works and you would prefer that everyone just gets treated the same regardless of what they bring to the table.

No you're right. You're logic is way better. Dana just really likes Conor and was concerned he was getting too obsessed with the first Nate fight. Out of concern for Conor's mental well-being and because their 'bros'.... he gave Conor the rematch. It had nothing to $$$ or PPV buys. I swear it's like special needs around here sometimes. Go to move to some communist country if you don't understand how business works and you would prefer that everyone just gets treated the same regardless of what they bring to the table.
How stupid are you? He wanted to put Conor in wtvr situation he wanted since he makes money, not cause he deserves it. If UFC on fox 22 does good numbers, according to your logic they should give perry a rematch, since the numbers were good and he cried for one

How stupid are you? He wanted to put Conor in wtvr situation he wanted since he makes money, not cause he deserves it. If UFC on fox 22 does good numbers, according to your logic they should give perry a rematch, since the numbers were good and he cried for one

Yes. I am saying that if Perry generated anything close to the $$$ that Conor does for the company then he would get a rematch if he asked for it. Just like Rhonda would have got an instant rematch against Holly if she wanted one. It's really not too hard to understand. It's about $$$$. And LOL at your statement that the UFC on fox 22 did good numbers so Perry should get a rematch according to my logic. Last night was a non PPV event where the Perry-Joubon fight was the FOURTH fight on the main card. LOL. Perry is no where close to being in a position where he can ask for fights. He doesn't bring in $$$ for the company. Just like if you go into your shift at Arby's tomorrow and start demanding things - you're likely not going to get what you want. On the flip- side if Arby's best franchisee makes some demands tomorrow he might get what he wants because he brings in a lot of $$$ for the company. This is how businesses works. You're welcome.

Back