Mike Perry has spoken. Wants an instant rematch

Sherdog playing rough.

Considering this example of how Perry usually expresses his thoughts via writing

"Idk bout you but I'm bouta celebrate in 12 days after I weigh in I'm gona celebrate so the last thing I'm carin about is these bitches lil gay posts , and I mean gay in 2 ways homo and shit about the flag. Sue me. Venting an shit you ain't doin nothing and everything in your life is exactly the same my life on the other hand will change in a short 12 days !"

I think it is safe to say he likely would not be capable of writing the tweet asking for a rematch -- and far less likely he would correctly use "than"

Considering this example of how Perry usually expresses his thoughts via writing

"Idk bout you but I'm bouta celebrate in 12 days after I weigh in I'm gona celebrate so the last thing I'm carin about is these bitches lil gay posts , and I mean gay in 2 ways homo and shit about the flag. Sue me. Venting an shit you ain't doin nothing and everything in your life is exactly the same my life on the other hand will change in a short 12 days !"

I think it is safe to say he likely would not be capable of writing the tweet asking for a rematch -- and far less likely he would correctly use "than"

Lol. I wasn't saying you were wrong.

Ok so here were latest UFC Welterweight rankings. I see Jouban cracking the top 15 now. If Jouban is feeling ballsy/wants to try to be a champ, he should call out Larkin.
1 Stephen Thompson
2 Robbie Lawler
3 Demian Maia
4 Carlos Condit
5 Donald Cerrone
6 Johny Hendricks
7 Lorenz Larkin
8 Neil Magny
9 Dong Hyun Kim
10 Rick Story
11 Gunnar Nelson
12 Tarec Saffiedine
13 Jorge Masvidal
14 Jake Ellenberger
15 Matt Brown
http://www.ufc.com/rankings
Jouban went from 32 to 29 following the win over Perry.

Perry remains at 33

So many salty bros itt.

He is the voice of his generation.

How does this homophobe racist have a contract with the UFC when dudes get fired over rape van jokes taken from Its Always SUnny in Philadelphia.

double or nothing what? maybe they had a secret side bet.

He is the voice of his generation.
this is how I feel too my friend.

Bwq3Cn2.jpg

Back