Mike Perry has spoken. Wants an instant rematch

Hahaha.

This guy is an absolute joke and the fact that some people were actually hyping this bum is fucking hilarious.

If Perry didnt engage, Jouban wouldnt have landed a SINGLE strike! There would be no fight!

Deduct points for running!
Perry 30-27, aggression and octagon control!

How someone can have such little self awareness to actually say some shit like this, I will never understand. Dude had 15 minutes to do something, and now after holding that L he suddenly is ready to fight for real?

It's sad. I think he reads sherdog forumsbut didn't realize his whole fan base is actually an elaborate lampoon of Conor's fan base

Was something wrong with his right hand? Or did he become gun-shy from being stung with counters.

Hahaha.

This guy is an absolute joke and the fact that some people were actually hyping this bum is fucking hilarious.
He isn't a joke he is an ok professional fighter. Sherdog ruined him

Sorry Platinum, you were fun, but then you spent the whole third round fighting like a scared bitch. No need to run this one back

He isn't a joke he is an ok professional fighter. Sherdog ruined him

I'm saying he's a joke not for his skills, but mostly because of this "hey everyone, look at how much of a badass I am" persona.

There's also the fact that he actually believed the hype.

Oh, and talking loads of shit and getting rekt also helps.

He should act "obsessed " then he'll get his rematch

Platinum Perry is a real fighter.

Every fighter should be wanting a rematch, coming off a loss but it's a tough skill defect to overcome.

Perry didn't make mistakes, he did absolutely nothing. Alan shut Mike's whole game down while circling into Perry's right for most the fight. Perry's a brawler while Alan's got decent muay thai & understanding of footwork / tactics.

This isn't Conor / Nate 2, where Conor was always the superior boxer but Nate won the game of attrition.

But the fact that he wants the rematch is good. Certainly better than what Ronda did.

He'll be back.

I'm saying he's a joke not for his skills, but mostly because of this "hey everyone, look at how much of a badass I am" persona.

There's also the fact that he actually believed the hype.

Oh, and talking loads of shit and getting rekt also helps.
<mma4>

His skills are meh. Average. The persona seems genuine so IDGAF about that. But yes talking shit and getting soundly beaten leaves him wide open for criticism. Only one man can back the talk up.....

{<Mcgoat}

<mma4>

His skills are meh. Average. The persona seems genuine so IDGAF about that. But yes talking shit and getting soundly beaten leaves him wide open for criticism. Only one man can back the talk up.....

{<Mcgoat}

"Guess fookin what? I back it up! I back it up!"

tin foil mike perry needs to start at the bottom and "run it back"

Rematch? "Ain't nobody got time for that rematch" Jouban moving on now, Platinum stop swinging everything you got not everyone is a punk. If you can't cut the man off stop chasing make him come to you, stop fighting his fight.

Not happening bro. Can't tax you too bad for trying... but you ain't at McGregor level numberz & so will not be getting that favor.

In the 3rd, I waz on my feet hollering at the tv for you to throw it to the wind & just brawl the f*ck out of him... but you chose not to. You chose to be timid & not risk getting hit... & not change strategy after losing 2 roundz. Your chance waz then.

Not sure why more people don't understand that & go for it when they're down 2 out of 3 roundz. (or 3 out of 5 roundz n stuff.) If you're down on roundz... you gotta f*cking go for it in the last. I saw nothing like that from Plat in rd 3.

Belal Muhammad did it in Rd 3 against Jouban & scored FOTN for the effort. He didn't win... but he f*cking went for it. That's what people need to do... especially if you're gonna turn around & ask for a re-match. Really? Why? You didn't f*cking go for it the first time.

Back