Mike Perry has 4 opponents in his mind, asking fans to choose

He's not calling out BJ Penn. He's tagging bjpenndotcom.

dude is out of his mind calling out Tumenov, and especially Usman

Tumenov pleeeeaase. Pretty please. Do it. Come on.

Sage vs PmP will get more views than Pitbull vs Rory, it's about hype and promo and image.

That's bj Twitter handle.
and no matter how many times you say it, it doesn't change the fact that welterweight Mike Perry wasn't calling out featherweight BJ Penn. All the evidence is on the side of this theory and all you trolls have got is "Mike can't count to 4". It's tragic

aren't you just a bit embarrassed after all the criticism of the Platinum hype here on sherdog, that you're still posting crap like this in the hope of keeping it all ticking over.

and no matter how many times you say it, it doesn't change the fact that welterweight Mike Perry wasn't calling out featherweight BJ Penn. All the evidence is on the side of this theory and all you trolls have got is "Mike can't count to 4". It's tragic

aren't you just a bit embarrassed after all the criticism of the Platinum hype here on sherdog, that you're still posting crap like this in the hope of keeping it all ticking over.

Why would he use BJ's twitter handle when there are bigger mma news outlets he could use?

Why would I be embarrassed? I'm not who got beat up by a male model and made to eat his words.

why? He just lost to a guy ranked 53. Definitely doesn't deserve a step up in competition.
there is world rankings and UFC rankings. Jouban was 32nd and Perry 33rd in UFC WW rankings before their fight, so yes Perry should be calling out another top 30 guy if he wants to progress, but even top 40 fine with me

Just saw Brown had surgery today. What did he have done? If its in this thread, sorry.

Thought this guy was popular?

2 retweets and 22 likes? The kids who sit alone in the cafeteria in grade school get more than that in an hour.

What a fucking joke.

giphy.gif

Thought this guy was popular?

2 retweets and 22 likes? The kids who sit alone in the cafeteria in grade school get more than that in an hour.

What a fucking joke.

giphy.gif
takes time.

keep laughing though as I am happy you are content :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back