Mike Perry has 4 opponents in his mind, asking fans to choose

Yeah give him Tumenov, the only guy to decimate Jouban in striking

wow you cant be this stupid he is'nt tagging bj penn to fight he is tagging bjpenn.com to run the story other wise bj's name would of appeared before the ufc tag

<{walkerwhut}>

i ove it when people post rudely, yet make mistakes in their own posts.

2. there is only 1 way this makes sense:

he called out 4 fighters-

a sage
b brown
c tumenov
d bj (WHAT TWITTER IS HE SUPPOSED TO USE?)

AND HE WANTED IT ON UFC's TWITTER.

he didnt post it in the best order, but its more likely than that he cant count to 4.

i think

wow you cant be this stupid he is'nt tagging bj penn to fight he is tagging bjpenn.com to run the story other wise bj's name would of appeared before the ufc tag

<{walkerwhut}>
Says the guy with the Mike Perry avatar lol.
giphy.gif
2001382108-you-mad-bro.jpg

Tumenov is way to good of a striker for him.
Usman deserves a better a opponent and would probably dominate him for 3 rounds on the ground.
Sage is going to 155.

I am down to see him fight Brown. Doesn't really make sense but it would be one hell of a fight.
This is the UFC. Nothing has to make sense any more. Bring back Bruce Leroy and give him an immediate title shot at LHW. 2016 BRO!!! FUCK THE RULES!

Perry needs to watch what he's saying, Tumenov was a hype train 2 or 3 fights ago for KO'ing the guy who outclassed him.

It's crazy how so many people are calling him stupid because he "can't count" but didn't realize he's not tagging bjpenn, he's tagging bjpenn.com.

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Gall vs Platinum for the ultimate douche strap.

even tho albert is better than jouban as shown by thier fight Perry would have a much better shot since tumenov strictly boxes while jouban was all about foot work and kicks
Fair enough, good point but I think Tumenov has a higher chance of finishing him.

Please let it be Tumenov! I suggested this fight before and I still want it. Tumenov would box the head off Perry, shatter his jaw and leave him in the middle of the octagon looking up at the lights.
I think Perry knows what wrestling and bjj is and if I'm not mistaken he used takedowns against his previous opponent (Danny Roberts, I think). So Perry can actually beat Tumenov using takedowns and his submission skills.

How about matt brown. I would love a stand up war for sure. Let them brawl. Just bleed!

Tumenov would make him sleep, I would be happy with watching that

Brown and Tumenov would both most likely work him, he beats Sage though.

Back