Mike Perry has 4 opponents in his mind, asking fans to choose

Sage and BJ are not even same weight class, wtf is this?
wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America-s400x297-59009.jpg

I would love to see him fight Usman or Tumenov, they would absolutely humiliate him and this stupid hype train would be finally over (if its not now).

He should fight the heavy bag using proper boxing.

Tumenov obliterates him. That would be the perfect fight for Perry to realize how rudimentary his striking is.

Most likely, but Tumenov likes to engage in a firefight too, and Perry does have KO power. As long as he keeps it technical he'll probably win

I think Perry knows what wrestling and bjj is and if I'm not mistaken he used takedowns against his previous opponent (Danny Roberts, I think). So Perry can actually beat Tumenov using takedowns and his submission skills.

Just like he did against Jouban?

Perry needs to another no name because he has no relevance right now.

he wasn't calling out Penn. he had tagged Penn because it's a news site

Usman would literally kill him
Tumenov would outbox him and hurt him badly standing
Sage is too big step down
Bj Penn isnt 170er

this guy is dumb or just trolling

He won't go very far getting mad at his striking coach when he's already a low level fighter.

He needs to go train with Edmund

His striking is so bad even Edmund could make some improvements

give him Brown so finally the immortal can put on a good performance and get the W

Lmao he tagged the ufc and bj penn.com, he didnt call him out you oafs

give him Brown so finally the immortal can put on a good performance and get the W
I think brown needs a long time off, he had post concussion syndrom after the jake fight and took a nice amount of damage before the KO blow in the cerrone fight.. perry on the ither hand is probably looking to get back in there immediately

Maaannnn this guy's dumber than he looks. Which I thought would be impossible.

Lol he a white belt with his matchmaking which is the same belt as his rudimentary hands

Back