• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mike Perry hardship

Thought having a child would just nake him chill the fck out and be a better person, though i still think he's going to end up like WarMachine

I really appreciate the good advice. My sciatica comes and goes, but I get the same issues: numbness, tingling and shooting pains down my glute, hamstring and calf.

Almost all my local mechanical pain is in the rear hips. SI joints specifically. I do long, static lunges and lie flat on the floor stretching one leg across the other hip. It definitely helps a lot.

We are all built differently. I can touch and hold my toes for as long as I like, but fucked if I can sit cross legged for more than 30 seconds.

I'll try the pigeon pose next time I get a flair up. Thanks.
No worries Sherbro, I hope you and anyone else who suffers with sciatica finds some relief from it eventually, however you find it, I'm no expert on this stuff and dubious of listening to random people on the internet for health advice, but I cant not share that because I thought I was doomed for life with it and had little hope it'd ever get better.. I had to kneel on chairs and couldn't go out to the cinema, restaurants, to soccer games or go on planes which all really bummed me out(no pun intended).

Lunges will help, same with the cross legs stuff, I found squats also helped a lot, and another thing I learned from my physio was getting into the habit of activating glutes when you sit down and stand up, I was apparently letting my calves and thighs do all the work when it should be a trio, you have to learn how to kind of fall back into your seat, but from years of ass holes in school pulling people's chairs away I think I kind of developed bad form haha.
strong glutes are key though.

<RomeroSalute>

Back