• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mike Perry Flaunts Some Injury Damage Before Fight Next Week

giphy.gif

Probably got into it with his highschool girlfriend and acted like a child in return by punching and head butting a wall. Those injuries are angry douchebag injuries. Can’t feel bad for the guy. I’d put some cash on Gall

This goof still fighting in the street whens hes already made it to the pros...

Not a championship mind set..

Guy needs guidance...hes about that life but in the wrong ways..

His girlfriend studying to be a make-up girl for the next Rob Zombie film. Looks realistic as fook.

Never understood these types that punch walls, even when I've been at my absolute angriest, I'm still sane enough to not damage myself like that, I'm even considerate enough to throw things at a sofa or something soft, so there's no damage
This. You're just gonna have to do repairs or pay for damage anyway.

He's trying to drive the betting line to make even more of a killing by betting on himself. As always, Platinum way ahead of the game.

It's fucking incredible that Platimum Mike's bloodline made it all the way to this day and age

Just beating back the evolutionary odds with their bare hands, one generation at a time
Damn, this comment is severely underrated.

I hope his hand heals in time, otherwise his fight with Gall could get postponed or cancelled.

Back