• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mike Perry Flaunts Some Injury Damage Before Fight Next Week

It's fucking incredible that Platimum Mike's bloodline made it all the way to this day and age

Just beating back the evolutionary odds with their bare hands, one generation at a time

You're really shocked? There's this place called Walmart.. take a stroll through one and report back.

Guy is seriously losing it, hopefully doesn't end up beating the shit out of his girl one day, or doing something crazy, he needs good people around him, I don't know if he fell off his bike or what he was doing, but is not a good sign

hes got white bits on his hand. i've seen this before and it is usually someone with a mental issue that freaked out in anger punched homes in the sheet rock and basked his head into the wall. that is exactly what this looks like. unless he got in a fight idk what would have caused that.

hes got white bits on his hand. i've seen this before and it is usually someone with a mental issue that freaked out in anger punched holes in the sheet rock and bashed his head into the wall. that is exactly what this looks like. unless he got in a fight idk what would have caused that.

did he get in a fight?
his hand looks like he was punching through sheet rock?
did he do this to himself? that is the first thing coming to mind from what i am seeing.

I gotta assume he broke up with his gf then proceeded to punch and headbutt some walls. Let's hope it's not that serious and he just beat up a civilian.

I gotta assume he broke up with his gf then proceeded to punch and headbutt some walls. Let's hope it's not that serious and he just beat up a civilian.

right? Like Mike perry is that guy. We all know a guy like that. He’s that Sheetrock hole punching smashing his head into a wall type when things go against him. They all are very similar to mike perry too. It’s a type

right? Like Mike perry is that guy. We all know a guy like that. He’s that Sheetrock hole punching smashing his head into a wall type when things go against him. They all are very similar to mike perry too. It’s a type
Never understood these types that punch walls, even when I've been at my absolute angriest, I'm still sane enough to not damage myself like that, I'm even considerate enough to throw things at a sofa or something soft, so there's no damage

It's fucking incredible that Platimum Mike's bloodline made it all the way to this day and age

Just beating back the evolutionary odds with their bare hands, one generation at a time
Only recently. It's actually more baffling how averages Sherbro's DNA made it through millions of years

Never understood these types that punch walls, even when I've been at my absolute angriest, I'm still sane enough to not damage myself like that, I'm even considerate enough to throw things at a sofa or something soft, so there's no damage

the people i know who did this usually had brain injuries from trauma or drug abuse or a violent upbringing. its especially a thing with punching through sheet rock because even a child could do that but you think you are tough in the moment and get that satisfying release i guess. I personally never put a hole through a wall or physically attacked my self but i have fallen into self destructive behavior patterns as a result of depression so i do understand it to some extent and i knew people personally with the issue. but to me it seems serious and often ends in the result of them hurting them selves to badly or someone else. if mike does this he should probably stop fighting and get mental health help. especially before he scrambles his brain even more.

tumblr_ltapt0JQhG1r3a9fdo1_250.gifv

1 week, that forehead might still be a bit tender come fight day. Doesn’t seem smart showing where you might cut easily but whatever floats his boat.

dude.. he’s fighting Gall..

Gall won’t be able to land a punch anywhere let alone a precision shot to a tiny cut HAHAHA

Back