News Mike Perry “I used to be great”

I actually found this to be very sad. Maybe not “great” but it must be hard to go from a guy who could knock out good fighters and have wars with great ones to getting your shit kicked in by Tim means

Like when you lost to Alan Jouban you ain't never were very good boy I'm sorry

Respect my boy<Bottle.gif>
giphy.gif

He def had the makings of being able to hang with the top 10-15 even have close fights with rank 5-10 perhaps but he reached his plateau in that level and since hasn’t been able to take his training to the next level. It would take him to stick with a good camp and have total dedication to his craft, no public outbursts, no drama, just sole concentration to fighting and improving his holes in his game

It happens with the best too, I also used to be great in bed with my wife years ago.<Meh02>

Is that Okada?

Anyway, there have been a lot of guys like this in UFC history: Houston Alexander, Roger Huerta, Mike Swick, Erick Silva, etc. Guys who have an exciting style or pick up some big/shocking wins, but then they run into someone higher up and never really get things back on track/never make the adjustments to get to the next level.

Used to show some solid raw skills and potential, and he's gotten objectively worse over time. If he's really taking things seriously I hope he gets it together both in and out of the cage.
Is that Okada?
Yep, Okada
Till posted and offered him a small his family to stay with him so mike could train with Tills team. What a roller coaster ride their relationship is.
Think they'll finally get to spa?

He's 29. If his dumb ass didn't knock up that Florida ho and cut out the majority of the drinking and drugs he could be hitting his prime with every right to crack the top 10. No chance he could ever be a real top 5 contender but definitely had a shit ton of potential wasted since the time he fought both Cowboys

Too much focus on his gf. It's been downhill since he broke up with his ex and got with his new gf and put all his attention on her. He even fights differently than before. Some people do better with the family life as a fighter, others not so much. Family life tends to soften fighters for the most part.

He needs to stop getting into kickboxing matches with guys that are light-years ahead of him with striking plus Perry's defense is also poor. He's actually a pretty good grappler so he needs to implement a less risky wrestle fuck style in his next fight to see if he can get through 15 minutes without his nose being pulverized into oblivion once again.

Back