Mike Goldberg to return for UFC 300?

I'm probably in the minority here, but if he did come back for the card I'd rather he call somebody like Jim miller's fight, somebody he has history with than the main event

I'd take him as stat reader and commercial ad reader over Anik.
Good time Goldberg > Adderall Anik

I think Mike has found a new job..

Screenshot-20240328-190934-One-Drive.jpg

The thing is, MMA is the type of sport where yes you need a technical and analytical commentator, but also a hypeman commentator like Goldie. They balance each other out, Anika, Rogan, Cormier just don't do that. They're all harping over minute details like "It was actually a single leg not a double leg attempt". Goldie didn’t GAF, he loved the sport and made you love it too. Just don't have that today.

He was truly terrible at the job in many important ways, but there was something likeable about him. I don't think he's on great terms with the company though.
unless you re a pushover ass licker, nobody is on great terms with the company.

The thing is, MMA is the type of sport where yes you need a technical and analytical commentator, but also a hypeman commentator like Goldie. They balance each other out, Anika, Rogan, Cormier just don't do that. They're all harping over minute details like "It was actually a single leg not a double leg attempt". Goldie didn’t GAF, he loved the sport and made you love it too. Just don't have that today.
He was great
I remember back in the day, all the affliction danas dik riders gave him hell, just because of ignorance and blindly follow the businessman over the fighters/commentstors/hard workers

That has nothing t do with loyalty. Dana said "I'm loyal to those who are loyal to me" not "I'm loyal to those who are loyal to me IF they're as important as Joe." It was a finite statement without qualifications about the person's importance to his business.

Next time you reply to a comment, you should probably read and understand it first.
No I don't need to do that. Whatever I think, is best.

He's better than anik. Him and Rogan were perfect together. I wonder why Joe never had him on the podcast?

Long live Goldie lol would be great to have him do the prelims.

Back